Book online consultation with top dietitians in Chad
Nutrition Counseling in Chad
Chad is a country located in the African Great Lakes region. The average person here weighs about 60 kg, which is about 18 pounds more than the US average. This means that many people in Chad are at risk for obesity and other chronic diseases. The main cause of chronic diseases in Chad is obesity. Obesity increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and some types of cancer. It also increases the risk of arthritis and other conditions related to inflammation.
Obesity is a problem in Chad because people here don’t have access to enough healthy food. Much of what they eat is made from processed foods or fast food restaurants. These foods are high in sugar, salt, and calories. They’re also often full of unhealthy fats and cholesterol. Chad needs to do more to address the problem of obesity. It needs to create more healthy environments for its citizens and make it easier for them to get access to good food. It also needs to provide education about the benefits of healthy eating habits.
How can our Dietitian in Chad help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Chad for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Chad
Our nutritionists in Chad create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Chad
- Dr. Abdourahmane Aboubakar: Dr. Abdourahmane Aboubakar is a renowned nutritionist in Chad with over two decades of experience in the field of nutrition. He holds a Master’s degree in Nutrition from the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Karima, Chad. His main focus is on preventive medicine, nutrition and public health. He has conducted extensive research in the area of dietary practices among children and adolescents in Chad, as well as investigating factors that influence food security.
- Dr. Mahamat Ali: Dr. Mahamat Ali is an experienced nutritionist who has been practicing for more than 10 years. He obtained his Master’s degree in Nutrition from the University of N’Djamena. His main areas of expertise are food and nutrition management, nutritional epidemiology, and public health nutrition. He has published several articles related to dietary choices among various population groups in Chad and is actively involved in providing nutrition consultancy services to many organizations.
- Dr. Fatimé Blaise: Dr. Fatimé Blaise is a well-known nutritionist in Chad with over 15 years of experience in the field. She obtained her Master’s degree from the University of N’Djamena and has conducted several research projects concerning nutritional deficiencies among children, pregnant women and the elderly. Her main areas of focus are food and nutrition management, health promotion, and public health nutrition.
- Dr. N’Goran Saint: Dr. N’Goran Saint is an experienced nutritionist who has been practicing for more than 10 years in Chad. He obtained his Doctorate degree in Nutrition from the University of N’Djamena. His main area of expertise is nutrition assessment and counselling, nutritional epidemiology, and public health nutrition. He has conducted extensive research on dietary practices in Chad and provides consultancy services to several organizations.
- Dr. Poumba Kounou: Dr. Poumba Kounou is a renowned nutritionist in Chad with more than 15 years of experience. She obtained her Doctorate degree from the University of N’Djamena and is an expert on dietary practices, nutritional assessment and counselling, food insecurity, nutrition-related diseases and public health nutrition. Her research focuses mainly on promoting healthy eating habits among children and adolescents in Chad.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Chad
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Chad.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Chad available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Chad. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Chad & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was really struggling to make the right diet choices that would help me with my health issues. After seeing MantraCare’s nutrition counseling in Chad, I knew they were the perfect fit for me! Their knowledgeable and friendly team taught me how to make informed decisions about what I should be eating and showed me how to integrate healthy habits into my lifestyle. After just a few sessions, I began to feel more energetic and even lost some weight! I’m so glad I found MantraCare as they have been an incredible help on my journey towards better health.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Chad will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Chad will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Chad via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Chad or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Chad would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
The price for a single session with a registered nutritionist ranges from $50 to $100, and the price for a series of sessions ranges from $150 to $300.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!