Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Chad
The prevalence of hypertension is high in Chad and affects nearly one in four adults. Despite this, there is a lack of awareness and treatment of hypertension in the country. There are several reasons for the lack of awareness and treatment of hypertension in Chad. One reason is the lack of access to healthcare. According to the World Health Organization, only about 45% of the population has access to healthcare. This means that many people with hypertension are not able to see a doctor or get medication. Another reason for the lack of awareness and treatment of hypertension in Chad is the low levels of education. About 60% of the population is illiterate. This makes it difficult for people to understand information about hypertension and its treatment. The last reason for the lack of awareness and treatment of hypertension in Chad is the lack of money. Healthcare is expensive in Chad and many people cannot afford it. This means that even if people have access to healthcare, they may not be able to afford the treatment they need. Despite these challenges, there are some efforts being made to improve the situation. The government has been working on increasing access to healthcare and education. They have also been working on making healthcare more affordable.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Chad. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Chad monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Chad
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Chad
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Chad: Abéché, Abou-Deïa, Adé, Adré, Am Dam, Amdjarass, Am Timan, Aouzou, Arada, Ati, Baïbokoum, Bardaï, Bébédjia, Béboto, Beinamar, Bénoye, Béré, Biltine, Bitkine, Bokoro
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Chad
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Chad
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Chad
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Chad
- Dr. Boubacar Diagne is a renowned hypertension specialist who offers comprehensive treatment options for patients across the country. He has decades of experience treating this condition, and his clinic is well-equipped to provide the best possible care for those who need it.
- Dr. Abdoulaye Kouyate is another top hypertension doctor in Chad with many years of experience treating patients suffering from high blood pressure. He focuses on providing holistic treatment plans that take into account all aspects of a patient’s life. His clinic provides state-of-the-art technology that helps him better monitor and treat his patients.
- Dr. Mamoun Ismail is a highly experienced and qualified doctor who has worked extensively in the field of hypertension. He is also an associate professor at the University of Chad, which makes him an expert on the subject.
- Dr. Hassan Mahamat is another highly qualified and experienced doctor who specializes in treating hypertension. He has been working as a physician for over 20 years and has developed a wide range of expertise in this area. Dr. Mahamat is also the director of the Hypertension Clinic at the Saint-John Hospital in N’Djamena.
- Dr. Hassan Kaddoumi: Dr. Kaddoumi is a leading hypertensive specialist who has been practicing medicine in Chad for more than 15 years. He has authored several articles on the subject and is a member of several professional organizations, including the AHA and the European Society of Hypertension.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Chad & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“My blood pressure has always been high, but since I started taking their vitamins, I can feel the difference. My blood pressure is at a healthy level and my life is much better. It’s amazing what MantraCare has done for me.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Chad.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Chad that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Chad will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Chad helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a variety of factors, such as the severity of your hypertension and the specific treatment options you choose. However, the average cost of treatment for hypertension in Chad could range from $500 to $1,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!