Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Chad
Weight Loss Program in Chad
Chad is a country of great diversity, with many different types of terrain. While the capital city N’Djamena is situated in the fertile south, much of Chad’s landscape is rugged and mountainous. Conditions in rural areas are often harsher, with less access to basic necessities like clean water and healthcare. This can lead to obesity in adults and children alike.
There are a number of factors that contribute to obesity in Chad. One is the high prevalence of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension, which can lead to weight gain. Another is the lack of access to healthy food. Many people in Chad subsist on a diet consisting of traditional breads, soups, and stews made from cheap ingredients like palm oil. These foods are often high in calories and not very nutritious.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Chad?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Chad.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Chad
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Chad.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Chad available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Chad.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Chad
Our nutritionists in Chad create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Chad
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Chad: N’Djamena, Moundou, Sarh, Abéché, Kélo, Koumra, Pala, Am Timan, Mongo, Bongor
10,000+ Happy Customers From Chad & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been dieting and exercising, but I still couldn’t lose the weight. After only a few sessions with MantraCare, I’ve already lost 6 pounds! I feel so much better about myself now that my clothes are fitting again. If you are looking for a weight loss program treatment, then make sure you visit MantraCare.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Chad will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Chad.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Chad will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Chad will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Brittany Withers is a registered dietitian with more than 15 years of experience working with patients from all walks of life. She specializes in diabetes care and has an extensive knowledge of nutrition and exercise science. Her clinic is located in the capital city, N’Djamena.
- Dr. Sylvie Jabbour is a registered dietitian with more than 10 years of experience working with people suffering from diabetes, obesity, and other chronic diseases. She currently works as an associate professor at the University of N’Djamena.
- Anaïs Petit-Lacombe is a highly respected dietitian who has worked in both public and private health systems in Chad. She specializes in weight management, diabetes management, and food allergy prevention.
- Kako Kiwanuka is another well-respected dietitian who has been working in Chad for more than 20 years. Her areas of expertise include diabetes management, gastrointestinal health, and chronic disease prevention.
- Aurore Gérard is a registered dietitian with more than 10 years of experience working with patients from all walks of life in Chad. Her specialties include diabetes management and weight loss programs for individuals of all ages.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.