Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Cuba
Cuba has long been known for its excellent medical care, and that extends to treatment for hypertension. There are a number of different approaches to treating hypertension in Cuba, depending on the individual case. For example, one common approach is to focus on lifestyle changes. This can involve things like reducing stress, eating a healthy diet, and getting regular exercise. If these lifestyle changes are not enough to lower blood pressure, medication may also be prescribed. Another common approach to treating hypertension in Cuba is acupuncture. This ancient Chinese practice is said to be effective in reducing stress and lowering blood pressure. Whatever the approach, the goal is always to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of complications from hypertension. With the help of Cuban medical professionals, many people with hypertension are able to live normal, healthy lives.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Cuba. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Cuba monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Cuba
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Cuba
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Cuba: Havana, Santiago de Cuba, Camagüey, Holguín, Guantánamo, Santa Clara, Las Tunas, Bayamo, Cienfuegos, Pinar del Río, Matanzas, Ciego de Ávila, Sancti Spíritus, Manzanillo, Cárdenas, Palma Soriano, Moa, Florida, Morón, Nueva Gerona
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Cuba
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Cuba
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Cuba
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Cuba
- Dr. Gustavo Avila-Rodriguez is a highly qualified and experienced hypertension doctor who has spent years working at various clinics and hospitals throughout Cuba. He is well-respected within the medical community for his expertise and knowledge in the field of hypertension treatment.
- Dr. Mario Osorio Zuluaga is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been working in Cuba for over 30 years. He is licensed to practice medicine in both Spain and Cuba and is known for his expertise in treating high blood pressure with medication and surgery.
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Pérez Llorca is another highly skilled hypertension doctor who has worked in Cuba for over 20 years. He is licensed to practice medicine in both Spain and Mexico and is well-known for his work treating heart conditions and high blood pressure with medication and surgery.
- Dr. José Antonio González-Pardo. This doctor is considered one of the country’s most experienced hypertensives, and his clinic is well-known for its high standards of care.
- Dr. Yara García-Hernández. This physician is also highly experienced and respected, and her clinic has a reputation for providing excellent treatment for hypertension patients.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Cuba & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has helped me tremendously with my hypertension. I have been taking their medication for over a year now and my blood pressure is back to normal.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Cuba.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Cuba that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Cuba will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Cuba helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no specific answer as to how much hypertension treatment in Cuba costs since this varies depending on the type and severity of the condition, insurance coverage, and other factors. However, general estimates for hypertension treatment in Cuba range from around $100-$200 per month. This cost may be more or less depending on the facilities used, the medications prescribed, and other factors.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!