Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Cuba
Weight Loss Program in Cuba
There are a number of ways to achieve weight loss in Cuba, with the most popular methods being diet and exercise. Unlike in many other Western countries, where people tend to eat high-calorie and fatty foods, Cuban people typically eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, and grains. This lack of processed foods means that people are more likely to maintain their weight if they stick to a sensible diet.
One of the best things about living in Cuba is the availability of healthy food. The country has an excellent water supply, which means that people rarely get sick, and there is also a high rate of physical activity because Cubans have to walk everywhere they go. In addition, the climate is mild all year round which makes it easy to stay active even when temperatures drop below freezing.
Since there is little obesity in Cuba, many people do not know what to do if they want to lose weight. One common mistake people make is eating too much fast food or junk food. Instead, they should try to eat more fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water. Exercise can also be helpful if done correctly – for example, by incorporating regular walking into your daily routine.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Cuba?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Cuba.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Cuba
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Cuba.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Cuba available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Cuba.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Cuba
Our nutritionists in Cuba create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Cuba
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Cuba: Havana, Santiago de Cuba, Camagüey, Holguín, Guantánamo, Santa Clara, Las Tunas, Bayamo, Cienfuegos, Pinar del Río, Matanzas, Ciego de Ávila, Sancti Spíritus
10,000+ Happy Customers From Cuba & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been on this program for a month now and I have lost 15 pounds. I feel so much better! I don’t have to be hungry all the time anymore and my cravings are gone.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Cuba will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Cuba.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Cuba will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Cuba will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Olivia Valero is a Dietitian with more than 10 years of experience providing personal health advice to patients. She has worked at several hospitals and clinics across Cuba, and is highly qualified in both medical nutrition therapy and weight management. Her clinic offers a wide range of services, including consultations, meal plans, weight loss programs, and more.
- Isabel Alegría is another top Dietitian in Cuba. She has been working as a professional Dietitian since 1998, and has experience working with both adults and children. Her clinic offers personalized care for patients ranging from general health advice to more specific dietary needs such as diabetes or celiac disease. Isabel Alegría also offers group sessions for patients interested in learning more about healthy eating habits.
- Susana Ferrer is a well-known and highly regarded dietitian who has worked in the field for over two decades. She specializes in weight loss and has developed her own unique approach to nutrition that she believes is essential for achieving long-term success. Her clients have praised her skills and professionalism, and she is widely considered one of Cuba’s top dietitians.
- Maria Lourdes Gomez, who has been practicing dietetics for over 20 years. She is a member of the National Association of Dietitians in Cuba and has held several positions within the organization, including president.
- Jorge Manuel Suarez, also a veteran dietitian with over 20 years of experience. He is currently the Director of Nutrition at El Areas de Salud de La Habana Metropolitana, one of Havana’s largest hospitals.
A weight loss program in Cuba may cost between $500 and $1,000. The cost will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.