Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Cuba
Cuba has been a leader in the development of online therapy, also known as distance counseling or e-therapy. The first Cuban website offering online psychological services was created in 2001, and since then, many more have followed. There are many reasons why someone might seek out online therapy. For some, it’s a matter of convenience or preference. Others may live in remote areas or have limited access to mental health services. And for some, online therapy may be the only option available. Whatever the reason, online therapy can be an effective way to receive counseling and support. It can be especially helpful for those who are hesitant to seek face-to-face help or who don’t have the time or resources to do so. If you’re considering online therapy, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure you find a reputable therapist who is licensed and credentialed in your country of residence. Second, be aware that not all insurance plans cover online therapy, so you may need to pay out of pocket. And finally, be prepared to commit to regular sessions in order to see results.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Cuba
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Cuba
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Cuba available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Cuba to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Cuba from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Cuba. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Cuba & the world
“I have been going to therapy for a while now, but I wasn’t getting much relief. I found out about MantraCare and am very happy that I did. The sessions are easy to schedule and the therapists I work with are all great. A lot of people think that therapy is difficult or embarrassing, but it doesn’t have to be if you go with MantraCare.”
1 year on MantraCare, Cuba
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Cuba
- Dr. Ana Alvarez is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating anxiety and depression. She has a private practice in Havana and also works at the Cuban Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery.
- Dr. Maria Elena Fernandez is a psychologist who specializes in grief counseling and workplace issues. She has a private practice in Havana and also works at the Cuban Ministry of Health.
- Dr. Carmen Perez is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating PTSD and OCD. She has a private practice in Havana and also works at the Cuban Institute of Psychiatry.
- Dr. Julio Cesar Perez Gonzalez is a psychiatrist who has been working in Cuba for over 20 years. He has a wealth of experience helping people with depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. He is also a certified hypnotherapist and has helped many people overcome their fears and anxieties.
- Dr. Manuel Antonio Valdes Paz is a psychologist who has been working in Cuba for over 15 years. He has a lot of experience helping people with workplace issues, stress management, and anger management. He is also certified in EMDR therapy, which can be very helpful for people who have PTSD or other trauma-related disorders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Cuba can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
Cuba is a beautiful country with many affordable online therapy options. The average cost of online therapy in Cuba is $30 USD per session. There are many different types of online therapists available in Cuba, so the cost may vary depending on the type of therapist you choose.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Cuba. We are the most affordable ways in Cuba to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.