Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Egypt
If you’re looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Egypt, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, it’s important to find a doctor who is experienced in treating diabetes. This means they should be able to offer you the best possible care and advice for managing your condition. Second, it’s helpful to find a doctor who is located close to you. This way, you can easily get to and from appointments without having to travel far. Lastly, it’s a good idea to find a doctor who accepts your insurance. This will help ensure that you’re able to get the care you need without having to pay out of pocket.
When searching for a diabetes doctor near you in Egypt, be sure to keep these factors in mind. Doing so will help you find the best possible care for your condition.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Egypt
- Dr. Mohamad Magdy is a leading endocrinologist and diabetologist in Egypt. He has over 20 years of experience in treating diabetes and other endocrine disorders. He is the head of the Diabetes Center at Cairo University Hospital, and he also has a private practice.
- Dr. Ahmed Zayed is one of the top diabetes doctors in Egypt. He is a highly experienced endocrinologist who has been treating diabetes for over 20 years. He has helped countless patients manage their diabetes and achieve their goals.
- Dr. Osama Mahmoud is another top diabetes doctor in Egypt. He is a leading expert on diabetic foot care and has helped many patients prevent amputations. He is also an expert on insulin pump therapy and has helped many patients get their diabetes under control.
- Dr. Mohamed El-Gammal has been treating diabetes for over 25 years. He has a convenient location in Cairo, and he offers a variety of services such as diabetic education and insulin pump therapy.
- Dr. Mohamed El-Gohary is one of the leading diabetes doctors in Egypt. He has extensive experience in treating both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, and has helped many patients manage their condition effectively. Dr. El-Gohary is also a member of the Egyptian Diabetes Association and the International Diabetes Federation, which gives him a wealth of knowledge to share with his patients.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Egypt can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Egypt & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare in Egypt has been a great help for me in managing my diabetes. The staff is very knowledgeable and supportive, and they have helped me to improve my diet and exercise habits. I have also been able to learn more about my condition and how to best manage it. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone with diabetes.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Egypt at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Egypt specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Egypt helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Egypt can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Egypt via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors