Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Nigeria
With most people having sedentary lifestyles, High Blood Sugar levels or Diabetes has become a common health issue in Nigeria. If you’re experiencing symptoms of diabetes that may include fatigue, irritability, frequent urination, sudden weight loss, or increased thirst, you might be suffering from diabetes.
If you’re wondering which diabetes doctor to consult in Nigeria or who is the best diabetologist in Nigeria, MantraCare can help. MantraCare has over 100+ qualified endocrinologist doctors in Nigeria & the world. We meet your needs for the “best diabetes doctor near me”. With advancement in technology, we offer you online diabetes doctor consultation with some of the best Endocrinologists in Nigeria.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Nigeria
- Dr. Mariama Mohammed is a highly respected diabetes doctor in Nigeria. She has experience treating all types of diabetes conditions, and she has a reputation for being able to help her patients achieve better control over their blood sugar levels.
- Dr. Amos Ajibade is another highly experienced diabetes doctor in Nigeria. He specializes in treating type 2 diabetes, which is the most common form of the condition. He has a proven track record of helping his patients manage their blood sugar levels effectively and reduce their risk of developing other complications related to diabetes.
- Dr. Godwin Adewole is a leading specialist in type 1 diabetes care in Nigeria. He has extensive experience working with both children and adults suffering from this type of diabetes, and he is known for his ability to provide comprehensive treatment plans that help his patients reach their goals quickly and easily.
- Dr. Biodun Akinsanya is another excellent diabetes doctor in Nigeria and has a lot of experience working with patients from all over the country. He is passionate about his work and takes great care to ensure that each patient gets the attention they need.
- Dr. Animashaun Uwais is an experienced diabetes doctor who has worked extensively with both adults and children suffering from the condition. He takes a holistic approach to treatment, focusing on helping patients live as normal a life as possible despite their condition.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Nigeria can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nigeria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes at young age. MantraCare played a pivotal role in my diabetes reversal. They have excellent doctors / health coaches who tracked my symptoms, designed my diet, advised exercise and medications. I couldn’t have asked for a better diabetes treatment.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Nigeria at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Nigeria specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Nigeria helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Nigeria can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Nigeria via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.