Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors
Diabetes Clinic in Ethiopia
Diabetes is a serious chronic disease that affects the way the body uses glucose. Glucose is a type of sugar found in food and blood. Diabetes occurs when the body cannot produce or properly use insulin, a hormone that helps the body store glucose.There are two main types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2. Type 1 diabetes is usually diagnosed in children and young adults and is caused by a lack of insulin. Type 2 diabetes is more common, affects people of all ages, and is due to a combination of factors, including genetics, obesity, and insulin resistance (a condition where the body’s cells don’t respond well to insulin).
People with diabetes need to monitor their blood sugar levels regularly. Blood sugar levels can be monitored with a blood pressure cuff, an oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT), or a urine glucose test. People with type 1 diabetes need to take insulin every day to control their blood sugar levels. People with type 2 diabetes can control their blood sugar levels with diet and exercise or with medications such as metformin or sulfonylureas.
Top Diabetes Clinic in Ethiopia
- El Gafar Diabetes Hospital in Addis Ababa is a well-known and respected hospital that offers comprehensive care for people with diabetes. They have a wide range of treatments and services available, including regular checkups, medication support, and a variety of other amenities to help patients live healthier lives.
- Medica Birhanu Diabetes Hospital is another excellent hospital that specializes in caring for people with diabetes. They offer a wide range of treatment options, as well as friendly staff who are knowledgeable about the disease.
- Mekelle University Teaching Hospital (MUTH) which is located in Mekelle, Ethiopia. MUTH is one of the most advanced hospitals in Ethiopia when it comes to treating diseases such as diabetes. They have state-of-the-art facilities and an excellent team of doctors who are passionate about helping their patients recover from diabetes.
- Debre Libanos Health Centre which is located in Debre Libanos, Ethiopia. Debre Libanos Health Centre offers excellent care for people with diabetes and has been voted as one of the best hospitals in Ethiopia several times over the
- Moyale General Hospital is located in Moyale, a town in western Ethiopia that has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its outstanding cultural heritage. The hospital offers comprehensive treatment for all forms of diabetes, including insulin therapy and surgery.
Why MantraCare is one the best Diabetes clinics in Ethiopia
10,000+ Happy Customers From Ethiopia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I contacted MantraCare after reading about their success in treating diabetes with natural methods. I had been diagnosed with diabetes a few months earlier and was struggling to control my blood sugar levels with medication. I was interested in trying a more holistic approach to managing my diabetes.After speaking with a representative from MantraCare, I decided to give their treatment a try. I traveled to Italy for the treatment and stayed at their facility for two weeks. During that time, I received daily treatments of acupuncture, massage, and herbal medicine. I also participated in yoga and meditation classes.The results of the treatment were amazing! My blood sugar levels stabilized and I was able to reduce my medication dosage. I felt better than I had in months, and my energy levels were significantly higher. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone seeking an alternative treatment for diabetes.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
MantraCare Diabetes Hospital is one of the well-known Diabetes Hospitals in Ethiopia. It treats diabetes and diabetes-related diseases online. MantraCare with its best team of sugar doctors and other staff have helped thousands of patients with Diabetes treatment. For our patients, it has been a satisfying experience with us and our team.
Mantra Care is one of the best diabetes clinics in Ethiopia for controlling diabetes online. At our Diabetes clinic in Ethiopia, we have Dr. Shweta Jain, Dr. Anil Kumar Sahu, Dr. Poonam Gupta, Dr. Carol, and many other experienced doctors available to treat patients with diabetes.
Yes, Diabetes can be reversed with proper maintenance of nutrition intake. Exercising plans provided by the Diabetes clinic in Ethiopia are also helpful. It’s not that diabetes can be cured permanently, but it can be prevented at every stage. Also, if severely affected, the patient needs proper track and care for lowering the other risks of other ailments associated with diabetes. A balanced diet, regular exercise, and required medications have helped multiple Ethiopian patients in reversing diabetes.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.