Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Estonia
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health problems. If you have hypertension, your heart has to work harder to pump blood through your arteries. This can damage your heart and lead to stroke, heart failure, or kidney disease. There are many ways to treat hypertension, and the best treatment depends on the underlying cause of your high blood pressure. If you have hypertension because of another health condition, such as kidney disease, your treatment will be different than if you have essential hypertension (high blood pressure with no known cause). If you have essential hypertension, lifestyle changes can help lower your blood pressure. These changes include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and limiting alcohol intake. If these lifestyle changes don’t lower your blood pressure enough, you may also need medication. Your doctor will work with you to find the best medication for you based on your health history and other factors.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Estonia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Estonia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Estonia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Estonia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Estonia: Tallinn, Tartu, Narva, Pärnu, Kohtla-Järve, Viljandi, Rakvere, Maardu, Kuressaare, Sillamäe, Valga, Võru, Jõhvi, Haapsalu, Keila, Paide, Elva, Saue, Põlva, Tapa
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Estonia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Estonia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Estonia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Estonia
- Dr. Urmas Saarma is an experienced physician who specializes in treating hypertensive patients aged 65 years or older. He has been practicing for over 25 years and has published numerous articles on hypertension care, including one in The Lancet that was selected as one of the top 10 articles published in Lancet in 2005. Dr. Saarma is also a member of the European Society of Hypertension and the Estonian Hypertension Association and serves on their committees.
- Dr. Virve Maardu is an internationally recognized endocrinologist who specializes in treating patients with diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure, among other conditions. He has been practicing for over 30 years and has authored more than 100 scientific papers on various subjects related to medicine. Dr. Maardu is also a member of several professional associations, such as the American College of Endocrinology
- Dr. Mihkel Künnap – Dr. Künnap is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He specializes in treating high blood pressure through a variety of methods, including medication and lifestyle changes.
- Dr. Aivar Laane – Dr. Laane is another highly experienced hypertension doctor who has helped many patients reach their optimal blood pressure levels. He uses a combination of traditional and modern techniques to treat his patients, and he also offers weight loss and cardiovascular health counseling services as part of his care package.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Estonia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had high blood pressure for many years and didn’t think I was doing anything. I was diagnosed with the condition and my doctor recommended MantraCare to me. They have been very helpful in managing my hypertension. I have a lot more energy now, and I am less stressed.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Estonia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Estonia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Estonia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Estonia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a chronic condition that affects the pressure in the blood vessels. Hypertension can lead to heart disease, stroke, and other serious health conditions. Treatment for hypertension in Estonia costs between $100 and $200 per month, depending on the level of care required.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!