Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Estonia
Weight Loss Program in Estonia
Weight loss in Estonia is possible with the right diet and exercise program. There are many weight loss programs available in Estonia, and most programs have a few common goals, such as reducing calorie intake and increasing physical activity.
Estonia has a relatively high obesity rate, which means that people there are more likely to be overweight or obese than people in other countries. Obesity can lead to health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, and some types of cancer.Estonia has a number of weight loss programs available. Some of the most popular programs include Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and Slim-Fast. These programs all have different goals, but they all involve reducing calorie intake and increasing physical activity.
People who are trying to lose weight should start by figuring out their calorie needs. Then, they should create a daily food plan that fits those needs. They should also aim to aerobic exercise for at least 30 minutes every day.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Estonia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Estonia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Estonia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Estonia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Estonia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Estonia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Estonia
Our nutritionists in Estonia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Estonia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Estonia: Tallinn, Tartu, Narva, Pärnu[a], Kohtla-Järve, Viljandi, Rakvere, Maardu, Kuressaare[a], Sillamäe, Valga[a], Võru, Jõhvi[a]
10,000+ Happy Customers From Estonia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was a little skeptical at first, but I ended up with the ideal weight loss program treatment by MantraCare. The procedure is free and it worked very well for me. I recommend this to anyone who needs help.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Estonia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Estonia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Estonia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Estonia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Liina Kuinemaa is a well-known dietician who has worked with celebrities and athletes for years. She has a wealth of experience and is highly respected by her peers.
- Elle Vaarama is a nationally-recognized dietitian who has helped many people lose weight and improve their overall health. She specializes in helping people deal with lifestyle issues such as smoking, drinking, and overeating.
- Kaja Jalaviita-Valli is a dietitian who has worked in the field for over 25 years. She is currently the head dietitian at Tallinn University Hospital and deputy director at the Estonian Nutrition Society. She has authored several books on nutrition and dietetics, and her work has been featured in international journals and publications.
- Peeter Kallas, holds a degree from the University of Tartu in food science and nutrition. Since starting her own practice in 2006, Kallas has helped countless Estonians achieve optimal health by creating specific diets tailored to their individual needs. Her knowledge and expertise have earned her a spot on the prestigious Estonian Dietetic Association’s (EDA) list of honorary members.
- Ain Mäeots, hails from Tartu University. After completing her undergraduate studies in food science and nutrition, Mäeots worked as a research associate at the university before establishing her own private practice in 2010. Her experience and qualifications make her an excellent resource for patients suffering from chronic diseases such as obesity and heart disease.
A weight loss program in Estonia can cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000. The average cost for a weight loss program in Estonia is $1,500.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.