Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Finland
According to recent studies, hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a major health concern in Finland. In fact, it is estimated that nearly one in four Finnish adults have hypertension. While there are many effective treatments available for hypertension, finding the right treatment can be a challenge. There are a variety of factors that contribute to hypertension, including lifestyle choices, genetic predisposition, and underlying medical conditions. As such, it is important to work with a healthcare provider to determine the best course of treatment. There are many different medications available to treat hypertension. Some of the most common include diuretics, beta-blockers, and ACE inhibitors. In most cases, a combination of these medications is necessary to effectively control blood pressure. In addition to medication, lifestyle changes can also help to lower blood pressure. Eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, and getting regular exercise are all important lifestyle modifications for hypertensive patients. Quitting smoking is also critical for lowering blood pressure and reducing the risk of complications from hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Finland. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Finland monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Finland
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Finland
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Finland: Helsinki, Espoo, Tampere, Vantaa, Turku, Oulu, Lahti, Kuopio, Jyvaeskylae, Pori, Lappeenranta, Vaasa, Kotka, Joensuu, Haemeenlinna, Porvoo, Mikkeli, Hyvinge, Jaervenpaeae, Nurmijaervi.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Finland
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Finland
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Finland
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Finland
- Hannu Kiviranta – Hannu Kiviranta is a respected hypertension doctor who has been working in the field for more than 20 years. He has authored several books on the subject and is well-known for his expertise in treating high blood pressure.
- Pekka Tuomi – Pekka Tuomi is also a respected hypertension doctor who has worked extensively in the field for more than two decades. He is particularly noted for his work in reducing heart risks associated with high blood pressure, and he has received numerous awards for his work.
- Riitta Uusitalo – Riitta Uusitalo is another esteemed hypertension doctor who has worked extensively in the field for more than two decades. She specializes in helping patients manage their high blood pressure using alternative therapies such as diet and lifestyle changes.
- Jari Tynkkä – Jari Tynkkä is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been practicing medicine for more than two decades. He is board-certified in both internal and external medicine and has published extensively on the topic of hypertension. He is also a member of several medical associations, including the Finnish Medical Association and the European Society of Hypertension.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Finland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’m happy to say I’m no longer on hard drugs or doctor’s orders. The mantras from MantraCare help me control my blood pressure and it’s way better than the medication.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Finland.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Finland that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Finland will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Finland helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on a patient’s location and insurance coverage. In general, however, hypertension treatment in Finland can cost between €1,000 and €5,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!