Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Finland
PCOS Treatment in Finland
PCOS is a disorder that affects the way in which the reproductive hormones are regulated. It is a condition that is most commonly seen in women of reproductive age, but can also occur in men. PCOS is not caused by one specific thing, but can be caused by a variety of things. The most common cause of PCOS is an imbalance of the hormones insulin and testosterone.There are many different types of treatment for PCOS, and the best approach will depend on the individual’s symptoms and situation. Some common treatments for PCOS include diet modifications, weight loss, oral contraceptives, testosterone replacement therapy, and fertility treatments. Depending on the severity of the symptoms, some people may only need to try one or two treatments before finding relief.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Finland helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Finland who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Finland to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Finland can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Finland will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Finland?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Finland
- Dr. Pekka Moilanen is a board-certified endocrinologist who specializes in treating patients with PCOS and other endocrine disorders. He has published extensively on the topic and has delivered lectures around the world on how to treat PCOS effectively.
- Dr. Hannu Nurminen is also a highly experienced doctor dealing with PCOS patients. He has a special interest in fertility treatments, which makes him an ideal candidate for treating other related disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). His clinic is located in Kuopio, and he offers a variety of treatments including medication and surgery.
- Dr. Ritva Häkkinen is a renowned specialist in the field of women’s reproductive health. She has been treating women with PCOS for over 20 years, and her experience and expertise make her one of the most qualified PCOS doctors in Finland. Her clinic offers comprehensive care for patients with PCOS, including physical exams, laboratory tests, and counseling.
- Dr. Tuija Ahola is another leading PCOS doctor in Finland. She has worked as a physician for over 20 years and specializes in treating infertility issues such as PCOS. Her clinic offers a variety of treatments geared towards improving fertility in women with PCOS, including hormone therapy and surgery.
- Dr. Kirsti Välimäki is another top PCOS doctor in Finland. She is based in Turku and provides treatment for patients throughout southern Finland. Her clinic is well-equipped and she specializes in helping women with the condition manage their symptoms.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Finland.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Finland who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Finland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been suffering from PCOS for a long time now, and I thought there was no hope of ever getting rid of it. Until I heard about MantraCare’s treatment program in Finland. I decided to give it a try and I’m so glad that I did! After only a few weeks under their care, my symptoms had improved significantly. I’d never experienced anything like it before. The team at MantraCare was very knowledgeable, kind and attentive to my needs. They gave me a tailored treatment plan that had been designed especially for my condition, which I found really reassuring. Now, after completing the course of treatment, I feel back in control of my health and am so thankful for the care I received. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone suffering from PCOS. They have given me a new lease on life! Thank you, MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Finland
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Finland are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Finland work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Finland who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Finland. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Treatment for PCOS in Finland costs between $10,000 and $25,000 per year. This price range varies depending on the severity of the person’s condition and the specific treatments that are needed.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.
FREE PCOS Assessment