Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in France
Diabetes Treatment in France
In France, diabetes treatment is an important public health topic. Diabetes is a chronic condition that affects the ability of the body to produce and use insulin. The prevalence of diabetes in France has been steadily increasing over the last decades, with an estimated 3 million people living with the condition.
Diabetes treatment is generally managed by the patient’s general practitioner (GP) with the support of other healthcare professionals such as dieticians, podiatrists and endocrinologists. Depending on the stage of diabetes progression, a range of treatments are available including medication, lifestyle advice and insulin therapy. There are also programs in place to encourage self-management of the condition, such as Diabetes France’s ‘Diabète et Moi’ campaign which seeks to empower people living with diabetes
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in France monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in France
- Dr. Jacques Bernier: Dr. Bernier is a world-renowned diabetes specialist who has been practicing in France since 1997 and specializes in the care of patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as those with gestational diabetes. He has written numerous articles on the subject of diabetes, many of which have appeared in scientific journals. He is a member of the French Association for Diabetes Care and Research and has been recognized with numerous awards for his contributions to diabetes care in France.
- Dr. Antoine Perrin: Dr. Perrin is an endocrinologist who specializes in diabetes, insulin resistance, and metabolic syndrome. She regularly attends conferences on diabetes and has published articles in medical journals on the subject. She is a member of the International Diabetes Federation, the American Association for Clinical Endocrinologists, and the French Association for Diabetes Care and Research.
- Dr. Jean-Claude Laredo: Dr. Laredo is an experienced diabetes specialist who has been practicing in France since 1985. He is the head of the Diabetology and Endocrinology Department at Hospital St. Anne in Paris and has published several books on diabetes, as well as numerous articles on the subject. He is a member of the French Association for Diabetes Care and Research and has been honored with many awards for his contributions to diabetic care in France.
- Dr. Claire Brumagne: Dr. Brumagne is an endocrinologist and diabetes specialist who has been practicing in France since 1999. She has published numerous articles on the subject of diabetes, as well as several books on the same topic. She is a member of the French Association for Diabetes Care and Research and has received numerous awards for her contributions to diabetes care in France.
- Dr. Philippe Bloch: Dr. Bloch is a highly-regarded endocrinologist and diabetologist who has been practicing in France since 1988. He currently serves as the Chief of the Department of Diabetes at Hospital de la Salpêtrière and his research has been published in medical journals. He is a member of the French Association for Diabetes Care and Research and has also been honored with several awards for his contributions to diabetes care in France.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From France & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago, and my doctor recommended that I seek treatment at MantraCare. I’m so glad I did! The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, and the treatments were tailored to my needs. After just a few visits, I started to notice significant improvements in my condition. My blood sugar levels dropped significantly, and I had more energy than before. I’m so thankful for the care and support provided by MantraCare during my treatment. They helped me to manage my diabetes and live a healthier life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in France work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to France.
The cost of treating diabetes in France can be very expensive. On average, it costs around €2,500 per year to treat someone with type 1 diabetes, and around €9,000 per year to treat someone with type 2 diabetes. This price tag may seem high, but it gets even higher if additional health care needs are included, such as kidney dialysis or health insurance coverage that covers only part of the cost of care.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.