Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in France
In France, hypertension is treated with a combination of lifestyle changes and medication. Lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and reducing stress. Medications that are commonly used to treat hypertension in France include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to create a treatment plan that is right for you. With the right treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in France. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in France monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, France
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in France
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in France: Paris, Lyon, Nice, Marseille, Bordeaux, Strasbourg
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, France
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in France
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from France
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in France
- Dr. Jean-Paul Vanneste is a world-renowned hypertension doctor based in Paris. He has authored more than 100 articles on the subject and is known for his expertise in antihypertensive therapy and heart health.
- Dr. François Gaultier is another Parisian hypertension specialist who has written extensively on the topic. He is also co-founder of one of Europe’s leading clinics for hypertension management and helps patients take control of their disease through innovative treatment methods.
- Dr. Claude Meyer is a well-known vascular surgeon based in Marseille who specializes in treating high blood pressure patients through surgery and medication. His clinic ranks among France’s leading providers of care for hypertension, and he regularly teaches at medical schools around the country.
- Dr. Jacques Loussouarn is a distinguished cardiologist based in Nice who has devoted his career to researching new methods for managing high blood pressure – including using tablet computers to monitor patients’ blood pressure readings remotely.
- Dr. Philippe Régnier is a renowned expert on the prevention and treatment of hypertension. He is head of the Hypertension Unit at Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou-René Cassin in Paris and has written extensively on the topic.
10,000+ Happy Customers From France & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I suffer from hypertension and I have found that MantraCare has helped me a lot. My doctor recommended some therapy sessions, but they were so expensive. MantraCare is affordable and the therapy is excellent. I am feeling much better.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, France.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in France that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in France will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in France helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension treatment in France can be costly, depending on the severity of the condition. In general, hypertension treatment in France can cost anywhere from €500 to €2,500 per month. However, this price range may vary depending on the location and type of treatment received. Additionally, some insurance companies may be able to cover some or all of the costs associated with hypertension treatment.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!