Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Gabon
Hypertension is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. In Gabon, the prevalence of hypertension is estimated to be around 30%. Despite its high prevalence, there is still a lack of awareness about the condition and its treatment. The first line of treatment for hypertension is lifestyle modification. This includes eating a healthy diet, maintaining healthy body weight, and exercising regularly. If lifestyle changes are not enough to control blood pressure, then medication may be needed. There are many different types of medication used to treat hypertension. The most common ones are diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. These medications work by decreasing blood pressure and reducing the workload on the heart. Hypertension can be a serious condition if left untreated. It can lead to heart attack, stroke, and kidney failure. That is why it is important to see a doctor if you think you may have hypertension. With proper treatment, hypertension can be controlled and the risks of complications can be minimized.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Gabon. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Gabon monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Gabon
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Gabon
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Gabon: Libreville, Mandji, Masuku, Oyem, Moanda, Mouila, Lambaréné, Tchibanga, Koulamoutou, Makokou, Akanda, Akok, Bakoumba, Batouala, Belinga, Bifoun, Bitam, Bongoville, Booué, Cocobeach
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Gabon
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Gabon
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Gabon
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Gabon
- Dr. Charles Sibanda – Dr. Charles Sibanda has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and is known for his expertise in hypertension management and treatment. He has authored several books on the topic and is frequently interviewed by media outlets about hypertension medications and treatments.
- Dr. Francois Nkambingue – Dr. Francois Nkambingue is a qualified specialist in vascular diseases, including hypertension. He has been working as a doctor for more than 20 years and has a wealth of experience dealing with hypertension patients. He is also an expert in other areas of vascular care, such as angiography and stenting procedures.
- Drs Abdoulaye Mbaye & Brahim Diop – Drs Abdoulaye Mbaye & Brahim Diop are both highly experienced physicians who specialize in treating hypertension patients with traditional methods such as diet and lifestyle changes, along with medications if necessary. They have worked together for many years and are considered one of the top hypertension teams in Gabon.
- Dr. Kadi Dabola – Dr. Dabola is a board-certified internist who practices at the Saint Paul Clinic in Libreville. He has been specializing in hypertension care for more than 15 years and has received international recognition for his work on the topic. He is also a member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Cardiology and the World Hypertension League.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Gabon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I used to suffer from hypertension, but it wasn’t until a few months ago that I found MantraCare. They helped me get my heart rate down and eliminated the pain in my chest which I had been experiencing for over 10 years.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Gabon.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Gabon that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Gabon will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Gabon helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There are a variety of ways to treat hypertension in Gabon. Depending on the severity of the condition, different forms of drug therapy may be necessary. In some cases, lifestyle changes such as losing weight and exercising may also be required. Prices for hypertension treatment in Gabon vary depending on the provider and the type of therapy being used. However, on average, treatments can cost anywhere from $100-$300 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!