Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Gabon
Gabon is a small country in central Africa with a population of just over 2 million people. The country has a relatively high level of internet penetration, with around 70% of the population using the internet. This makes Gabon a good place to consider offering online therapy services. There are a number of reasons why someone might seek out online therapy in Gabon. Maybe they live in a remote area and it’s not possible to see a therapist in person. Or perhaps they’re uncomfortable discussing personal issues in front of others. Whatever the reason, online therapy can be a convenient and confidential way to get the help you need.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Gabon
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Gabon
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Gabon available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Gabon to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Gabon from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Gabon. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Gabon & the world
“I have been with MantraCare for a year and a half now. I came to them at my lowest point when I was suicidal, and they helped me bounce back. I would recommend them to anyone suffering from depression, anxiety, or any other mental health issue.”
1 year on MantraCare, Gabon
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Gabon
- Dr. Fatoumata Binta Diallo is a psychologist who specializes in helping people with depression and anxiety. She has a very compassionate and caring approach to her work, and she has helped many people overcome their struggles with these conditions.
- Dr. Abdoulaye Diop is a psychiatrist who specializes in helping people with PTSD and OCD. He has a very thorough understanding of these disorders and he is able to help his patients manage their symptoms and live happier lives.
- Dr. Mame Biram Ndiaye is a counselor who specializes in helping people with stress and workplace issues. She is very knowledgeable about the challenges that people face in the workplace, and she is able to help them find ways to cope with their stressors and improve their overall well-being.
- Dr. Jean-Claude Mbala: A highly experienced psychiatrist who has helped many patients overcome their struggles with mental illness. He has a deep understanding of the human mind and is very compassionate toward his patients.
- Dr. Edouard Ngoulakia: A well-respected psychologist who has extensive experience helping people deal with grief and loss. He is very supportive and caring towards his patients and helps them to find hope in difficult times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Gabon can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in Gabon is $80 USD per session. However, the exact cost will depend on the therapist you choose and the length of the session. Some therapists may offer a sliding scale fee, which means that they will charge based on your ability to pay.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Gabon. We are the most affordable ways in Gabon to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.