Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Gabon
Weight Loss Program in Gabon
Weight loss in Gabon can be a difficult task, but with the right techniques and a little bit of determination, it is possible. Here are a few tips to help you lose weight in Gabon:
- Start by determining your calorie needs. This will help you figure out how many calories you need to consume each day to maintain your current weight.
- Make sure to include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet. These foods are high in fiber and nutrients, which will help you feel full longer and avoid overeating.
- Avoid eating late at night or during meal times. These are times when your body is most likely to crave foods that are high in calories and sugar.
- Exercise regularly. Exercising will help you burn calories and reduce your overall weight.
- Avoid taking supplements that contain caffeine or other stimulants, as they can increase your appetite and lead to weight gain.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Gabon?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Gabon.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Gabon
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Gabon.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Gabon available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Gabon.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Gabon
Our nutritionists in Gabon create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Gabon
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Gabon: Libreville, Mandji (Port-Gentil), Masuku (Franceville), Oyem, Moanda, Mouila, Lambaréné, Tchibanga, Koulamoutou, Makokou
10,000+ Happy Customers From Gabon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so grateful that my friend recommended MantraCare to me. I was struggling with weight loss and it wasn’t until meeting with the doctors at this clinic that I found out what I was doing wrong in my diet. Now I feel like a different person.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Gabon will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Gabon.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Gabon will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Gabon will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Martine Combarieu is a well-known and experienced dietitian, Martine has worked with many hospitals and clinics across Gabon. She is a member of the French Dietetic Association and the Gabonese Dietetic Association.
- Catherine Ndam Njoya was born and raised in Gabon. After completing her undergraduate studies in France, she returned to Gabon and began working as a dietitian at the National Hospital for Sick Children. She has since established herself as one of Gabon’s leading experts on healthy eating and obesity management.
- Francoise Uzoho is a nationally certified dietitian and spokesperson for the Gabonese Dietetic Association. She has authored several books on nutrition and health, as well as providing commentary on radio and television programs throughout Gabon.
- Pascal Bongo is also a nationally certified dietitian who worked as the head of nutrition at the Ministry of Health before becoming the director of food security at the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) in Rome, Italy. He has worked extensively on issues related to food security, development, and agriculture in Africa.
- Dr. Janet Sarrasin is a highly respected and well-known dietitian in Gabon. She has worked with many celebrities and athletes, and her clients include the President of Gabon. She is also the founder of the Gabonese Nutrition Society, which promotes healthy eating throughout Gabon.
The cost of a weight loss program in Gabon can vary depending on the type of program you choose and the length of time you participate. However, most programs will typically range from $50 to $1,000 per month.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements