Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Gambia
Weight Loss Program in Gambia
If you’re looking to shed some pounds in Gambia, don’t forget about the country’s rich diet of rice, cassava, corn flour and fish. While these staples are definitely filling, there are plenty of ways to enjoy a nutritious and satisfying diet without overindulging.
Although it can be tough to cut calories when eating out in Gambia, making simple substitutions at home can help you slash your caloric intake without feeling deprived. For example, swapping white rice for brown rice or skipping the butter or oil in your dishes can save you a hefty chunk of change.
If weight loss is your ultimate goal, there are plenty of exercises you can do at home or in a nearby park to help burn calories. Walking, running and biking are all great options that will help you lose weight quickly and efficiently. And if working out isn’t your thing, there are also many healthy but tasty recipes available online that can help you drop pounds fast.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Gambia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Gambia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Gambia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Gambia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Gambia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Gambia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Gambia
Our nutritionists in Gambia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Gambia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Gambia: Abuko, Bakau, Banjul, Bansang, Basse Santa Su, Brikama, Brufut, Farafenni, Gimara Bakadaji, Gunjur, Janjanbureh, Jufureh, Kalagi, Kanilai, Kerewan, Kololi, Kuntaur, Lamin, Lamin, Mansa Konko, Nema Kunku, Serekunda, Soma, Sukuta, Tanji
10,000+ Happy Customers From Gambia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had tried other programs, but this one was the only one to work for me. I lost about 8 pounds and my even my mood has improved since I started.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Gambia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Gambia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Gambia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Gambia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Elizabeth Dufour is a registered dietitian who specializes in weight loss and healthy eating programs for adults and children. She has worked with clients from all walks of life, including athletes, pregnant women, and those who have special dietary needs such as food allergies or veganism.
- Mrs. Fatima Sarr is a registered dietitian and has over 20 years of experience working with people of all ages and backgrounds. She specializes in helping people lose weight, manage their diabetes, and improve their overall health. She is also a member of the Gambian Dietetic Association and the British Dietetic Association.
- Dr. Jumana Yahya is a graduate of Boston University School of Medicine and holds a doctorate degree in nutrition from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons in New York City. She is currently a clinical associate professor at Tufts University School of Medicine and director of the Tufts Wellness Institute, where she provides comprehensive medical care for adults and children with chronic conditions such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc.
- Fatou Camara is a well-known dietitian in Gambia. She has worked with the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and other organizations to improve the diets of children throughout the country. She is also the founder of the Nutrition Centre for Youth, which provides education and support to young people on health and nutrition issues.
- Lamin Sanneh is another excellent dietitian in Gambia. He has worked with various government ministries and private sector organizations to improve food security and nutrition outcomes for people across the country. He also teaches at the University of The Gambia’s School of Health Sciences, where he focuses on public health nutrition issues.
The cost of a weight loss program in Gambia can vary depending on the type of program you choose and the length of time you participate. However, most programs will cost between $50 and $1,000 per person.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.