Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Gambia
PCOS Treatment in Gambia
PCOS is a common endocrine disorder that affects up to 5% of women of reproductive age. It is caused by an imbalance of hormones, most notably testosterone and estrogen, which can lead to irregular periods, infertility, and obesity. Treatment for PCOS usually involves managing the hormone levels and treating the associated symptoms. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to correct the underlying problem.
In Gambia, the prevalence of PCOS is unknown, but it is likely high due to the country’s high rate of obesity and infertility. There is no specific treatment for PCOS in Gambia, but treatment typically includes weight management, hormone therapy, and specialized diets. Complications from PCOS are common in Gambia and can include heart disease, diabetes, and depression. There is currently no cure for PCOS but treatments can improve symptoms significantly.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Gambia helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Gambia who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Gambia to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Gambia can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Gambia will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Gambia?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Gambia
- Dr. Njai Mwinyi is a renowned pediatrician and endocrinologist who specializes in treating children and adolescents with complex medical problems. He has published extensively on the topic of PCOS, and his clinical experience and expertise make him an ideal doctor to consult if you have this condition.
- Dr. Ismaila Sarr is an internationally renowned specialist in gynecology and obstetrics, as well as reproductive health issues such as PCOS. He has an extensive background in laboratory medicine, which makes him well-equipped to diagnose and treat many conditions related to the female reproductive system.
- Dr. Salima Sarr (Gambian Endocrinology and Metabolism Centre, Banjul) – Dr. Sarr is a highly respected member of the medical community in Gambia, and has authored multiple research papers on the topic of PCOS. She is also experienced in treating other endocrine disorders, including thyroid problems and adrenal gland issues.
- Dr. Ibrahim Sillah (MGI – Gambia General Hospital, Banjul) – Dr. Sillah is a well-known physician in Gambia, and he has extensive experience treating women with PCOS. He specializes in managing complications associated with the condition, including diabetes and infertility.
- Dr. Amadou Sanneh (Banjul Medical College Hospital) – Dr. Sanneh is a highly qualified doctor who specializes in treating women with PCOS. He has a wealth of experience working with patients from all over Africa, and his clinic is dedicated specifically to resolving PCOS issues.
- Abdoulaye Diop, MD – Dr. Diop is also based out of The Gambia and has years of experience managing PCOS cases. He excels at helping patients achieve better health through diet and lifestyle changes.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Gambia.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Gambia who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Gambia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been suffering from PCOS for a long time and was feeling helpless until I found out about Mantra Care. They have been amazing in helping me manage my condition and get back to living a normal life. The team of doctors is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate. They listened to my problems and developed a tailor-made treatment plan that worked for me. I have seen a significant improvement in my overall health and energy levels. My PCOS symptoms have also greatly improved, and I am able to lead a much more active lifestyle. I’m thankful to Mantra Care for helping me get back on track! Highly recommended!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Gambia
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Gambia are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Gambia work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Gambia who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Gambia. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
There is no single answer to this question as the cost of PCOS treatment will vary depending on the country and clinic you visit. However, on average, PCOS treatment in Gambia will cost around $1,000 USD.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.