Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in India
Weight Loss Program in India
Many people in India are overweight or obese. It can be caused by many things, including eating too much food, not getting enough exercise, and being too lazy to work out.
Obesity is a major health problem in India. It increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, some types of cancer, and other problems. Obesity also makes it harder for people to get around, which can lead to injuries.
The good news is that there are ways to reduce your risk of developing obesity. You can start by eating healthy foods and exercising regularly. You also can talk to your healthcare provider about weight-loss options if you’re worried about your weight.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, India?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in India.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, India
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in India.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in India available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in India.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in India
Our nutritionists in India create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in India
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in India: Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Patna, Vadodara
10,000+ Happy Customers From India & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have tried many different diets and programs but I really notice a difference when I talk to other people who are trying to lose weight. My mantra is that it’s not a diet, it’s a healthy lifestyle so you don’t gain the weight back. MantraCare is changing my life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in India will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in India.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in India will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in India will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Suparna Banerjee is a registered dietitian and senior lecturer at City College London’s School of Human Sciences. Her work focuses on obesity prevention and managing type 2 diabetes through dietary intervention.
- Shweta Aggarwal is a registered dietitian and nutritionist who is based in Mumbai. She has written several books on health and wellness, and is also a regular contributor to magazines and newspapers
- Ritu Batra is a widely renowned expert on the subject of health and nutrition and has written extensively on the topic both in print and online. She is also a frequent speaker at conferences around the world, providing extensive insight into current trends in nutrition and dietetics.
- Deepa Malik is a leading expert on weight loss interventions, particularly for people with obesity or overweight issues. Her work focuses on developing sustainable methods of weight loss that are both effective and safe for long-term use, which she has demonstrated through her clinical trials and research papers.
- Anita Kapoor is one of India’s leading experts on weight loss therapies, and she has developed several successful programs that help people to lose weight safely and permanently.
- Pooja Verma DDS is a leading expert on diabetes management and food allergy treatment in India. She also teaches nutrition at various universities in India.
Most programs will last for at least a month, and some may even go on for up to six months. The average cost of a weight loss program in India is usually around Rs.5,000 per month.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.