Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in India
Hypertension is a common condition in India, affecting both urban and rural populations. While the prevalence of hypertension is higher in urban areas, the disease burden is greater in rural areas. Treatment of hypertension is often inadequate in both settings. In urban areas, patients with hypertension often seek care from private sector providers, who are more likely to adhere to evidence-based guidelines for the management of hypertension. However, patients often do not receive comprehensive education on lifestyle modifications or proper medication adherence, leading to poor outcomes. In rural areas, patients with hypertension are more likely to seek care from public sector providers. Due to a lack of resources, these providers are often unable to provide comprehensive care for patients with hypertension. As a result, patients often do not receive adequate education on lifestyle modifications or proper medication adherence, leading to poor outcomes.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in India. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in India monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, India
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in India
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in India: Lagos, Kano, Ibadan
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, India
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in India
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from India
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in India
- Dr. Rakesh Garg is a leading hypertension doctor in India and has vast experience in treating this condition. He has worked extensively on clinical trials and research related to hypertension and has published several papers on the topic. He is also the head of the department of cardiology at Fortis Escorts Hospital in New Delhi.
- Dr. Sarvesh Mehtani is another top hypertension doctor in India who has vast experience in treating this condition. He has worked extensively on clinical trials and research related to hypertension and has published several papers on the topic. He is also the head of the department of cardiology at Max Healthcare in New Delhi.
- Dr. Ashwani Sood is a leading hypertension doctor in India and has extensive experience in treating this condition. He has worked on various clinical trials and research related to hypertension and has published several papers on the topic. He is also the head of the department of cardiology at Apollo Hospitals in New Delhi.
- Dr. Rakesh Yadav is a leading hypertension specialist in Delhi. He has over 25 years of experience treating patients with high blood pressure and is well-versed in the latest treatments and medications. He has a strong focus on lifestyle modification and preventive care, and he works closely with his patients to help them make necessary changes to improve their health.
- Dr. Arvind Kukreja is a renowned hypertension doctor in Mumbai. He has over 30 years of experience and is an expert in both medical and surgical treatments for high blood pressure. He has authored several papers on the topic, and he is widely respected by his peers for his knowledge and expertise.
10,000+ Happy Customers From India & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’ve been on MantraCare’s hypertension medication for four months now and I have seen a huge improvement. My blood pressure is down and it has been a lot easier to do the things I love.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, India.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in India that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in India will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in India helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension treatment in India costs an average of Rs 5,000 per year. This amount may vary depending on the location and severity of hypertension.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!