Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in India
Diabetes Treatment in India
Diabetes Treatment in India is becoming increasingly accessible, with several organizations and government initiatives providing support to those managing diabetes. Diabetes treatment includes not only medication but also lifestyle changes such as healthy eating, exercise, and weight management.
Diabetes control can be achieved through a combination of diet modification, physical activity, regular blood glucose monitoring, medication and other treatments.
Diabetes in India is on the rise and it’s important that those affected get access to the right care so they can take control and lead healthy lives. Diabetes education and support is essential for improving diabetes outcomes and quality of life.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in India monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in India
- Dr. Anoop Misra: Based in Delhi, Dr. Anoop Misra is a renowned name in the field of diabetes care. He serves as the Chairman of Fortis Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism and has more than 20 years’ experience in treating diabetes and its complications. He specializes in the management of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, as well as lifestyle related diseases such as obesity.
- Dr. Anjana Rao: Dr. Anjana Rao is a leading endocrinologist and diabetologist in India based in Mumbai. She has extensive experience in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diabetes, metabolic disorders and endocrine disorders. Her areas of expertise include diabetes and its complications, thyroid disorders, polycystic ovarian syndrome and lipid management.
- Dr. Shashank R Joshi: Based in Mumbai, Dr. Shashank R Joshi is a world-renowned diabetologist, who has more than 30 years’ experience in the field. He is a renowned speaker and has authored several books on diabetes. He specializes in the management of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, as well as lifestyle related diseases such as obesity.
- Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi: Based in Lucknow, Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi is one of the leading diabetologists in India. He is an author, speaker and consultant on diabetes and its complications. He specializes in the management of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, as well as obesity-related diseases such as hypertension, coronary artery disease and lipid disorders.
- Dr. Swati Deshpande: Based in Bengaluru, Dr. Swati Deshpande is a renowned diabetologist and endocrinologist in India. She has more than 20 years’ experience in the management of diabetes and its complications, including metabolic disorders and thyroid disorders. She specializes in Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, as well as lifestyle related diseases such as obesity.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From India & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’m so grateful for the Diabetes Treatment I received from MantraCare in India. Before my treatment, I was struggling with controlling my blood sugar levels and had no luck with other treatments. After consulting the experts at MantraCare, they provided me with an effective diabetes management plan that changed my life! With their help, I was able to get my blood sugar levels under control and my overall health improved drastically. The team at MantraCare is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and I would highly recommend them for all of your diabetes care needs.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in India work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to India.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of diabetes treatment will vary depending on the patient’s location and health insurance coverage. However, some general costs associated with diabetes treatment in India include:
- Diabetes medication: Inexpensive generic medications are generally available in India, and may cost around ₹50 per month.
- Healthcare services: Diabetes care may require regular visits to a doctor or hospital, and can be very expensive. A single visit to a specialist may cost up to ₹5,000.
- Insulin: The insulin that patients need to take to control their blood sugar levels can be very expensive in India. A month’s supply of insulin can range from ₹1,600 to ₹5,000.
- Hospitalization: If a patient experiences an episode of high blood sugar levels, they may need to be hospitalized for treatment. This could involve spending several days in the hospital, and the total costs could range from ₹10,000 to ₹50,000.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.