Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Indonesia
Weight Loss Program in Indonesia
If you’re looking for a weight loss solution that’s both sustainable and affordable, Indonesia may be the country for you. The country has a diverse culture and an array of food options, which means that no two people will have the same weight loss experience. There are a few general tips to keep in mind when trying to lose weight in Indonesia.
First, make sure to create a calorie deficit by eating fewer calories than you burn. Second, make sure to include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet because they are low in calories and packed with nutrients. And finally, be patient – it can take some time to see significant weight loss results in Indonesia. However, with a little perseverance, you can reach your weight loss goals in Indonesia.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Indonesia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Indonesia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Indonesia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Indonesia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Indonesia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Indonesia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Indonesia
Our nutritionists in Indonesia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Indonesia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Indonesia: Jakarta, Surabaya, Bekasi, Bandung, Medan, Depok, Tangerang, Palembang, Semarang, Makassar, South Tangerang, Batam, Bandar Lampung
10,000+ Happy Customers From Indonesia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“Mantra Care has been the best weight loss program that I have tried to date. It doesn’t feel like I am on a diet, and I don’t feel deprived at all. They are a great support system for me and helped me change my lifestyle, which is a big step for me.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Indonesia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Indonesia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Indonesia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Indonesia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Doris Sunarto is a dietitian with more than 20 years of experience working with both public and private health care systems. She has authored several books on nutrition and has worked extensively on developing public health policies related to food safety and obesity prevention.
- Lili Astuti is a registered dietitian who has worked with multiple hospitals and clinics throughout Indonesia, providing guidance on weight loss, diabetes management, and more general nutrition topics.
- Elisa Hidayati is an accredited Nutrition Consultant with over 10 years of experience working with patients across all stages of life from pregnancy through to old age. She provides individualized counseling and support for eating disorders, as well as advice on overall healthy living.
- Drs. Siti Nurhaliza and Nadia Hassan are two highly-regarded medical professionals who have founded their own clinics specializing in weight loss and healthy eating. Nurhaliza is particularly well-known for her unique approach to diet and exercise; she believes that a balanced diet and regular exercise are the key to achieving good health overall.
- Drs. Anita Sarinati and Shirin Khatun offer consultation services as well as nutritional counseling at their clinic in Jakarta; both physicians have extensive experience working with obese patients and have developed successful Weight Loss Management Programs tailored specifically for Indonesians.
Weight loss programs in Indonesia can cost anywhere from $50 to $500 USD per month. The average cost of a weight loss program in Indonesia is $250 USD per month.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.