Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Nigeria
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a common condition in which the force of your blood against your artery walls is too high. This can lead to serious health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. If you have high blood pressure, your doctor will likely recommend lifestyle changes and medication to help lower your blood pressure. These treatment options are often very effective in managing hypertension. Lifestyle changes that can help lower blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and managing stress. If these lifestyle changes are not enough to lower your blood pressure, your doctor may also recommend medication. There are many different types of medication used to treat hypertension. The most common type of medication is angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. Other types of medication used to treat hypertension include beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, diuretics, and angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs). Your doctor in Indonesia will work with you to find the best medication or combination of medications for you. If you have high blood pressure, it is important to stay on track with your treatment plan and take your medication as prescribed.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Nigeria. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Nigeria monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Nigeria
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Nigeria
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Nigeria: Surabaya, East Jakarta, Bekasi, Bandung, West Jakarta, Medan, South Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang, North Jakarta, Semarang, Palembang, South Tangerang, Makassar, Batam, Bogor, Pekanbaru, Bandar Lampung, Central Jakarta, Padang
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Nigeria
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Nigeria
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Nigeria
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Nigeria
- Dr. Arief Wibowo is a well-known hypertension doctor in Indonesia who has extensive experience in treating patients with high blood pressure. He has authored numerous scientific papers on hypertension and has been involved in several research projects on the condition. Dr. Arief Wibowo is currently the head of the Department of Internal Medicine at Universitas Airlangga and is also a member of the Indonesian Hypertension Society (IHS).
- Dr. Budi Setiawan is another top hypertension doctor in Indonesia who has contributed greatly to the field of medicine. He has worked extensively on research projects related to hypertension and has authored several scientific papers on the topic. He is currently a professor at Universitas Padjadjaran and is also the chairman of IHS.
- Dr. Hadi Pranoto is another well-known hypertension doctor in Indonesia with vast experience in treating patients with high blood pressure. He has authored numerous scientific papers on hypertension and has been involved in several research projects on the condition. Dr. Hadi Pranoto is currently the head of the Department of Cardiology at Hasan Sadikin Hospital and is also a member of the IHS board of directors.
- Dr. Aryati Soenarto is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been practicing for over 20 years. She has extensive experience in managing hypertension, both in adults and children. Dr. Soenarto has a strong interest in research and has published numerous papers on the topic. She is also a member of the Indonesian Hypertension Society and the Indonesian Cardiology Association.
- Dr. Budi Setiawan is another leading hypertension doctor in Indonesia. He has also been practicing for over 20 years and has considerable experience in managing hypertension patients. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Setiawan is also active in research and has published several papers on the topic of hypertension. He is a member of the Indonesian Hypertension Society and the Indonesian Cardiology Association.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nigeria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension a few years ago, and it controlled my life. I couldn’t do anything because of the fear of having a heart attack. MantraCare has helped me turn things around and start living again.
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Nigeria.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Nigeria that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Nigeria will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Nigeria helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the patient’s location and medical history. However, a general estimate for hypertension treatment in Indonesia would cost between $200 and $500 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!