Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Iran
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health complications if left untreated. Iran has a high prevalence of hypertension, with an estimated 25% of adults suffering from the condition. While there are many effective treatments available for hypertension, access to these treatments can be limited in Iran due to cost and availability. There are a number of medications that can effectively treat hypertension. These include ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, and diuretics. However, these medications can be expensive and may not be readily available in Iran. In addition, some people may not be able to take certain medications due to other health conditions. Lifestyle changes are also an important part of treatment for hypertension. Quitting smoking, eating a healthy diet, and getting regular exercise can help to lower blood pressure and improve overall health. Weight loss can also be beneficial for people with hypertension. Although there are challenges to treating hypertension in Iran, it is important to seek treatment if you have this condition. With proper treatment, you can manage your blood pressure and reduce your risk of serious health complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Iran. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Iran monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Iran
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Iran
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Iran: Tehran, Mashhad, Isfahan, Karaj, Shiraz, Tabriz, Qom, Ahvaz, Kermanshah, Urmia, Rasht, Zahedan, Hamadan, Kerman, Yazd, Ardabil, Bandar Abbas, Alcohol, Eslamshahr, Qazvin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Iran
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Iran
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Iran
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Iran
- Dr. Ali Sadeghi is a highly respected doctor in Iran who specializes in treating high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases. He has been working as a hypertension doctor for over 20 years and has helped thousands of patients achieve better health outcomes.
- Dr. Morad Esmaeili is another highly respected hypertension doctor in Iran. He has worked as a physician for over 30 years and has developed many successful treatments for high blood pressure and other cardiovascular conditions. Dr. Esmaeili is also known for his expertise in heart transplantation and stroke care.
- Dr. Mohammadi-Nejad has been treating hypertension patients since 2004 and has a wealth of experience in the field. He also has a degree in medicine from Tabriz University and a master’s degree in pharmacology from Islamic Azad University. His medical license is officially recognized by the Iranian Ministry of Health and Medical Education.
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Sabeti-Rad. Dr. Sabeti-Rad has been treating hypertension patients since 1985 and has an impressive track record, including multiple awards from the Iranian Medical Association (IMA). He also holds a medical degree from Tehran University and a master’s degree in pharmacology from Shiraz University. His medical license is officially recognized by the Iranian Ministry of Health and Medical Education.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Iran & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had really high blood pressure for a long time, and hypertensive medications were not working. I needed to find something that would work. MantraCare has been an amazing solution for me. My blood pressure is back down to where it should be and I am feeling much better.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Iran.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Iran that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Iran will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Iran helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the location and type of hospital in Iran. However, a general guide would be that hypertension treatment can cost anywhere from $40-$150 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!