Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Iran
Weight Loss Program in Iran
Iranians are known for their love of food and their reluctance to change eating habits. This cultural norm can lead to difficulty losing weight, especially if you are not aware of the best ways to do so. Here are five tips to help you lose weight in Iran:
- Eat a balanced diet. Make sure that your meals include both protein and carbohydrates.
- Avoid processed foods. These tend to be high in sugar and calories. Instead, try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Exercises regularly. Even if you don’t want to lose weight, exercising will help you feel better.
- Monitor your calorie intake. Too much or too little calories can lead to weight gain or loss, respectively.
- Make time for yourself. Enjoying downtime is important for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and losing weight.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Iran?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Iran.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Iran
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Iran.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Iran available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Iran.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Iran
Our nutritionists in Iran create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Iran
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Iran: Tehran, Mashhad, Isfahan, Karaj, Shiraz, Tabriz, Qom, Ahvaz, Kermanshah, Urmia, Rasht, Hamadan, Kerman, Yazd, Ardabil, Bandar Abbas, Arak, Eslamshahr
10,000+ Happy Customers From Iran & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I came to MantraCare because I was feeling so frustrated by my weight. I wanted a program that would be tailored to me, and I was willing to pay the price. It’s been a few months now, and I have lost about 15 pounds.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Iran will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Iran.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Iran will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Iran will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Farzaneh Salehi-Abadi is a prominent Iranian dietitian and gastroenterologist who has worked extensively on obesity and diabetes treatment. She is also the founder and director of the Institute for Obesity, Diabetes and Digestive Diseases, which is one of the country’s most respected academic institutions devoted to these issues.
- Fatemeh Khodaparast is a nationally-recognized expert on cardiovascular disease and hypertension management. She is also the director of cardiac rehabilitation at Tehran University of Medical Sciences Cardiology Hospital.
- Roohollah Najafi is a renowned specialist in sports medicine who has treated elite athletes from all over Iran. He is also the founder and chairman of Najafi Sports Medicine Group, which provides comprehensive care for athletes of all levels.
- Fatemeh Nabavi is a leading Dietitian and Nutritionist in Iran. She is a member of the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences, haspublished several scientific papers, and is also a frequent speaker on nutrition topics.
- Simin Ghaderi is another highly-respected Dietitian and Nutritionist in Iran. She has held various positions at leading hospitals and universities in the country, and has authored many articles on nutrition topics.
A weight loss program in Iran can cost anywhere from $100 to $1,000. The average cost for a weight loss program in Iran is $500.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.