Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Iran
Since the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, there has been a surge in the use of online therapy in Iran. Online therapy is a form of psychological counseling that is provided via the internet. It is a convenient and effective way to receive counseling, especially for those who live in rural areas or who have busy schedules. There are many benefits to online therapy, including the ability to receive counseling from the comfort of one’s own home, anonymity, and affordability. For many Iranians, online therapy has been a lifeline during these difficult times. If you are struggling with mental health issues, consider seeking out online therapy. It could be the help you need to get through this tough time.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Iran
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Iran
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Iran available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Iran to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Iran from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Iran. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Iran & the world
“I was at the lowest point in my life when I found MantraCare. I had tried every option available to me but nothing seemed to be working. Finally, I gave online therapy a chance and it has been the best decision of my life. If you are looking for help, don’t hesitate to give MantraCare a try.”
1 year on MantraCare, Iran
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Iran
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Modir rad is one of the top therapists in Iran. He has over 20 years of experience working with patients suffering from depression and anxiety. He is a highly respected member of the Iranian psychiatric community and has helped thousands of people overcome their mental health challenges.
- Dr. Fatemeh Abbasi is another top therapist in Iran. She specializes in treating PTSD and has extensive experience working with victims of trauma. She is a well-known authority on PTSD and has published several books on the topic.
- Dr. Hassan Zarei is another therapist who is highly respected in Iran. He specializes in treating OCD and has helped many people manage their condition effectively. He is a leading expert on OCD and has published several papers on the subject.
- Dr. Fatemeh Sajadi is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. She has a private practice in Tehran and also works at the Tehran Psychiatric Institute.
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Nikpour is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating PTSD and OCD. He has a private practice in Tehran and also works at the Roozbeh Psychiatric Hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Iran can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in Iran is $50 per session. However, the cost can vary depending on the therapist’s experience and qualifications.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Iran. We are the most affordable ways in Iran to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.