Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Ireland
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health problems. If you have hypertension, your heart has to work harder to pump blood through your arteries. This can put a strain on your heart and lead to problems such as heart disease, stroke, and kidney disease. There are many different ways to treat hypertension. The most important thing is to work with your doctor to find the treatment plan that’s right for you. Depending on your situation, you may need to make lifestyle changes, take medication, or both. Lifestyle changes that can help reduce blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, quitting smoking, and reducing stress. If lifestyle changes alone aren’t enough to lower your blood pressure, your doctor may prescribe medication. There are many different types of medications used to treat hypertension. Some of the most common include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Your doctor will work with you to determine the best medication for you based on your individual health needs.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Ireland. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Ireland monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Ireland
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Ireland
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Ireland: Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Swords, Dundalk, Bray, Navan, Kilkenny, Ennis, Carlow, Tralee, Newbridge, Port Laoise, Balbriggan, Naas, Athlone, Mullingar
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Ireland
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Ireland
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Ireland
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Ireland
- Dr. Meade is a Consultant Cardiologist at St. Vincent’s University Hospital in Dublin and is also a member of the Irish Hypertension Society. He has a wealth of experience in treating hypertension and is widely regarded as one of the top experts in the country.
- Dr. Keane is a Consultant Cardiologist at Cork University Hospital and is also the President of the Irish Hypertension Society. He has been involved in research on hypertension for many years and has published extensively on the topic.
- Dr. Sheehan is a Consultant Cardiologist at Tallaght Hospital in Dublin and has a special interest in cardiovascular disease prevention. He is also a member of the Irish Hypertension Society and has presented at various international conferences on hypertension management.
- Dr. Sean Connell is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is the founder of the Irish Hypertension Society and is currently the head of the Department of Cardiology at St. Vincent’s University Hospital in Dublin. Dr. Connell is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of hypertension, and he has helped many patients manage their condition effectively.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Ireland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I would recommend MantraCare to anyone who is suffering from hypertension. My hypertensive levels have been dramatically reduced and I am able to lead a healthy life now.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Ireland.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Ireland that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Ireland will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Ireland helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Ireland, the average cost for hypertension treatment is €2,400 per year. This price includes both medication and/or therapy. For people with mild hypertension, there is often no need for medication or therapy; however, if a person’s blood pressure readings are consistently above their target levels, they may be prescribed medication or therapy. Therapy options include lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise and medication options such as ACE inhibitors or beta blockers.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!