Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Ireland
Weight Loss Program in Ireland
There are a number of ways to lose weight in Ireland, whether you’re looking to slim down for a special occasion, or just want to be healthier overall. Some tips for weight loss in Ireland include:
- Stay active: Even if you’re not an avid exerciser, making some small changes to your daily routine can help you lose weight.
- Eat grain-free: One of the most important things you can do for your health is to eat a balanced diet that includes lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Consider supplements: If you’re not getting the nutrients you need from food, consider taking supplements to help boost your weight loss efforts.
- Try a weight loss program: If diet and exercise aren’t working for you, consider trying a weight loss program. It can help you create a personalized plan that targets your specific needs and goals, helping you reach your target weight faster.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Ireland?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Ireland.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Ireland
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Ireland.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Ireland available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Ireland.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Ireland
Our nutritionists in Ireland create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Ireland
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Ireland: Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Limerick, Derry, Galway, Newtownabbey, Bangor, Waterford, Lisburn
10,000+ Happy Customers From Ireland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been struggling with my weight for years. I had tried many different programs until I was able to find MantraCare. Their staff has helped me understand what I needed and the support they have given me has helped me stay on track to meeting my goal.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Ireland will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Ireland.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Ireland will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Ireland will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Siobhan Cleary is a well-known Dietitian and Nutritionist who has worked in a number of high-profile positions, including with the World Health Organisation (WHO) and United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
- Maeve McLoughlin is an expert on sports nutrition and has published several books on the topic. She is also a accredited Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Caroline Bates is a highly experienced Dietitian with over 20 years of experience working in the field. She has worked in a variety of hospitals and clinics across Ireland, and her clinical experience gives her a great grounding in both dietetics and nutrition.
- Emma O’Reilly is another highly experienced Dietitian with over 10 years of experience working in the field. She has worked at various hospitals across Ireland, and her expertise spans a wide range of areas including weight management, diabetes management, and food intolerances.
- Aoife Ní Chonchúir is an experienced Dietitian with over 10 years of experience working in the field. She has worked at several prominent hospitals across Ireland, and her expertise includes weight loss, diabetes control, and nutrition for athletes as well as pregnant women and children.
A weight loss program in Ireland can cost anywhere from €250 to €1,500. The price depends on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.