Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Ireland
Diabetes Treatment in Ireland
In Ireland, Diabetes Treatment is provided to patients at a range of different facilities. Diabetes treatment centers provide specialist services for people with the condition and can provide advice, support, monitoring and medical care. Diabetes clinics are operated by hospitals or community healthcare centers and staffed by diabetes nurses, dietitians and other experts on diabetes management.
Diabetes medication is available through most pharmacies across Ireland, but it is important to speak to a medical professional before considering any form of treatment. Diabetes education programs are widely available in Ireland and provide essential information on diabetes management, nutrition and lifestyle. Diabetes research is ongoing in Ireland, with a focus on improving existing treatments and developing new therapies for the condition.
Diabetes awareness is also an important part of Diabetes Treatment in Ireland, and there are many campaigns to raise awareness and understanding of the condition. It is essential that people with Diabetes receive the best possible care and treatment, and it is hoped that with the right support they may be able to manage their Diabetes effectively.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Ireland monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Ireland
- Dr. Ciarán Glacken: Dr. Glacken is a consultant diabetologist at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and is widely regarded as one of Ireland’s foremost experts on diabetes and endocrinology. He has authored several highly acclaimed books on the disease, including Diabetes In Practice and Diabetes: An Irish Perspective. He is a regular expert contributor to national media outlets, and regularly lectures at medical conferences nationwide.
- Dr. David Fenton: As a consultant diabetologist at St Vincent’s University Hospital in Dublin, Dr. Fenton has developed an impressive reputation for offering comprehensive care for those with diabetes and associated conditions. He is an active researcher, having published several articles in leading journals on diabetes and endocrinology, as well as speaking at conferences around the world.
- Dr. Geraldine O’Reilly: A consultant diabetologist at Our Lady’s Hospital for Sick Children in Dublin, Dr. O’Reilly is a highly-regarded clinician who specializes in the care of children and young adults with type 1 diabetes. She is also a popular lecturer at medical conferences, with her work focusing on diet, lifestyle, and newly developed treatments for those living with the condition.
- Dr. Rob Moloney: A consultant diabetologist at Beaumont Hospital in Dublin, Dr. Moloney is an experienced and respected clinician with a wealth of experience in treating both adult and pediatric patients with diabetes. He has published several articles on the topic, as well as lecturing frequently at national and international medical conferences.
- Dr. Siobhán McMullen: A consultant diabetologist at Connolly Hospital in Dublin, Dr. McMullen is an experienced clinician and researcher who has published several articles in leading journals on diabetes and endocrinology. She is also a regular contributor to international conferences, focusing on patient care and treatment strategies.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Ireland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 2019 and I knew that my lifestyle and diet would have to change. When I heard about Mantra Care’s holistic approach and their commitment to helping me get better, I decided to give it a try. Within just three months of working with the team at Mantra Care, my blood sugar levels were back in normal range and I was feeling much better. Their customized approach to diabetes treatment not only helped me stay healthy, but it also taught me how to make the most of food choices to improve my health. The team at Mantra Care gave me additional support and guidance on every step of my journey – from one-on-one coaching sessions to group classes and meal plans. I wouldn’t have been able to accomplish this level of success without the help of Mantra Care. I’m so thankful for the support they provided me during my journey and I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to take control of their diabetes!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Ireland work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Ireland.
Diabetes therapy in Ireland will typically cost between €1,000 and €5,000 per year, though this figure can vary depending on the specific treatment plan that you choose. If you are living with diabetes and require medication as part of your treatment plan, be sure to factor this cost into your overall budget. Medication for diabetes can be expensive, with some brands costing as much as €1,500 per year.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.