Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Israel
Weight Loss Program in Israel
If you’re looking to lose weight in Israel, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First and foremost, it’s important to make sure that you’re eating a balanced diet. Secondly, you need to be diligent about exercising – even if it’s just 10 minutes of walking each day. And finally, it’s important to stress the importance of mindfulness and self-care when it comes to your weight loss journey.
In terms of diet, making sure you’re eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is key. Also make sure to avoid sugary foods, processed foods, and alcohol. When it comes to exercise, be sure to mix up your routine every so often. Additionally, try incorporating some cardio into your workout routine – this will help burn more calories. And lastly, make sure to take care of yourself mentally by focusing on your own well-being. This can help ensure that you stick with your weight loss goals for the long term.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Israel?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Israel.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Israel
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Israel.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Israel available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Israel.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Israel
Our nutritionists in Israel create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Israel
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Israel: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Haifa
10,000+ Happy Customers From Israel & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so happy with MantraCare and I will 100% be recommending them to anyone who is looking for a weight loss program. They are the best in their field and you can feel the difference in your health just after starting their treatment.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Israel will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Israel.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Israel will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Israel will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Rona Gur Arie, RD, CDE is a registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator who has worked in the field of nutrition for more than 25 years. She is currently the director of nutrition at Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem. Her work focuses on helping patients manage their diabetes and other chronic diseases through a healthy diet and regular physical activity.
- Elana Rosenblum, MS, RD is a registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator who has worked in the field of nutrition for more than 20 years. She is currently the manager of nutrition services at Schneider Children’s Medical Center in Jerusalem. Her work focuses on helping patients prevent and manage type 2 diabetes through a balanced diet and active lifestyle.
- Tali Levy-Lieberman, MS, RD is a registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator who has worked in the field of nutrition for more than 20 years. She is currently the assistant director of clinical research at Assaf Harofeh Hospital in Katzrin, Israel. Her work focuses on helping patients prevent type 2 diabetes through dietary interventions such as weight loss counseling and healthy eating plans.
- Nina Levinson is a registered dietitian with more than 15 years of experience working with patients from all over Israel and abroad. She specializes in sports nutrition, diabetes management, weight loss and healthy eating.
- Sharon Weiner has been practicing as a registered dietitian since 1998 and has extensive experience working with patients of all ages. Her focus is on helping clients achieve their fitness and weight-loss goals while maintaining good health.
A weight loss program in Israel can cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000. The cost will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements