Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Israel
If you are suffering from hypertension or high blood pressure, you may be looking for treatment options. Luckily, Israel is a world-renowned leader in medical innovation and research. Here, you will find some of the best hospitals and clinics in the world to receive treatment for hypertension. There are many different ways to treat hypertension, and your treatment plan will be tailored to your specific needs. However, some common treatments for hypertension include medication, lifestyle changes, and surgery. Medication is often the first line of treatment for hypertension. There are many different types of medications available to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best medication for your individual case. Lifestyle changes can also be very effective in treating hypertension. Changes such as quitting smoking, eating a healthy diet, and getting regular exercise can all help to lower blood pressure. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension. Surgery is usually only recommended if other treatments have not been successful in lowering blood pressure. Israel is a world-renowned leader in medical innovation and research, making it the perfect place to receive treatment for hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Israel. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Israel monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Israel
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Israel
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Israel: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Jerusalem, Netanya, Acre, Be’er Sheva
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Israel
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Israel
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Israel
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Israel
- Dr. Yaron Cohen has been working as a physician for over 20 years and is known for his expertise in treating hypertension and other cardiovascular conditions. Dr. Cohen also has a degree in pharmacology, which makes him well-equipped to provide his patients with the best possible care.
- Dr. Moshe Shapiro has been practicing medicine for more than 25 years and has developed an impressive track record when it comes to treating hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. Dr. Shapiro also has a degree in pharmacy, which gives him an understanding of the latest treatments available for hypertension patients.
- Dr. Moshe Greenberger – Dr. Greenberger is a renowned hypertension doctor who has been practicing medicine for over 40 years. He is highly respected within the medical community and has authored several books on hypertension management.
- Dr. Itzik Arieli – Dr. Arieli is also a highly respected hypertension doctor who has dedicated his life to helping people with high blood pressure live healthier lives. He is known for using innovative techniques to treat his patients and is frequently cited as an expert on the topic by other healthcare professionals.
- Dr. Dror Hazan is a highly experienced physician with nearly two decades of experience in treating hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. He has authored several articles and book chapters on the topic and is widely regarded as one of the country’s leading experts on hypertension treatment. He has also been involved in many clinical trials involving hypertension treatment and is frequently cited in academic papers and magazine articles related to the disease.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Israel & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare is such a great company when it comes to blood pressure medication. I have been on this medication for a long time, and MantraCare has helped me manage my blood pressure levels so much better. My health has also improved, and I feel like they are on my side in this difficult time.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Israel.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Israel that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Israel will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Israel helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment can vary depending on a number of factors, including insurance coverage and location. However, on average, hypertension treatment in Israel costs between NIS 2,000 and NIS 6,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!