Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Israel
Diabetes Treatment in Israel
When it comes to Diabetes Treatment in Israel, there is an array of options available. Diabetes is one of the most common chronic diseases affecting Israelis and is a major public health concern. In response, the Israeli government takes active steps to ensure that people with diabetes in Israel are able to access quality care and treatment.
The Ministry of Health in Israel oversees Diabetes Treatment and provides a variety of services including health education, subsidized medications, and an array of preventive measures like nutrition counseling, lifestyle modification programs, and psychological support. Diabetes treatment is available through public hospitals or private clinics, both of which are supervised by the Ministry of Health to ensure quality care.
Diabetes Treatment in Israel is comprehensive and focused on improving the quality of life for those affected by this chronic condition. Through comprehensive care and support services, Diabetes Treatment in Israel is helping to ensure that people with Diabetes are able to manage their condition and lead healthy lives.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Israel monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Israel
- Dr. Sari Rotem is a leading specialist in diabetes care and research, and is known for her expertise in the treatment of type 2 diabetes and its associated complications. Her clinic offers a wide range of outpatient and inpatient treatments, as well as a comprehensive range of services to support people living with diabetes.
- Dr. Moshe Katz is a highly respected diabetic doctor who has vast experience treating both type 1 and type 2 diabetes. He is also an expert in the management of obesity and its links to diabetes, as well as the use of oral medication for managing blood sugar levels. His clinic offers a wide range of treatments including surgery and medication, as well as intensive lifestyle programs that help people to manage their condition effectively.
- Dr. Kobi Cohen-Magen is one of Israel’s most respected specialists in the field of endocrinology and metabolism, specializing in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), PCOD (pre-diabetes), thyroid dysfunction, adrenal gland disease, infertility, amenorrhea/irregular periods, obesity and eating disorders. He has pioneered new treatments for these conditions which have made a huge difference to the lives of his patients
- Dr. Yardena Heller is a world-renowned endocrinologist and has been named one of “The World’s 50 Most Powerful Women” by Forbes magazine. She is also director of the Diabetes Center at Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer and head of the Endocrine Division at Sheba Medical Center Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, both in Israel. Her clinic treats patients from around the world with diabetes and other endocrine diseases.
- Dr. Ronit Elkabetz is an expert in type 2 diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease, and has been credited with developing new treatments for all three conditions over the past decade. A leading figure in Israeli healthcare, she is chairwoman of the board at TAU’s Sackler School of Medicine and founding dean of its Diabetes & Obesity Research Center. In addition to her work as a doctor, Elkabetz also serves on the editorial boards of several medical journals.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Israel & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes a few months ago and my health was quickly deteriorating. I had tried numerous treatments, but nothing seemed to work for me. However, when I heard about MantraCare in Israel I decided to give it a try. After undergoing the treatment program at MantraCare, my blood sugar levels were back to normal and I felt like a whole new person. The doctors at MantraCare were extremely professional and caring and made sure that I understood the process every step of the way. I am so thankful to have found this clinic, as it has changed my life for the better. Thank you, MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Israel work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Israel.
In Israel, diabetes treatment costs between NIS 10,000 and NIS 30,000 per year.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors