Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Kenya
Hypertension is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. While the exact cause of hypertension is not known, there are many factors that can contribute to its development, including genetics, diet, stress, and other health conditions. While there is no cure for hypertension, there are treatments available that can help to control the condition and minimize the risk of complications. In Kenya, treatment for hypertension typically includes lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly. Medications may also be prescribed to help lower blood pressure. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your healthcare team to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can live a long and healthy life despite your condition.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Kenya. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Kenya monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Kenya
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Kenya
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Kenya: Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Ruiru, Eldoret, Kikuyu, Thika, Meru, Kangundo-Tala, Malindi, Naivasha, Kitui, Machakos, Mlolongo, Athi River (Mavoko), Karuri, Nyeri, Kilifi, Garissa
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Kenya
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Kenya
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Kenya
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Kenya
- Dr. Kariuki Muthee is a renowned hypertension doctor who has been working in the field for many years. He is currently the Medical Director at the Kenyatta National Hospital.
- Dr. Daniel Njeri is also a highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked extensively in this area. He currently works at the National Heart and Lung Centre, where he oversees all of its hypertension treatments.
- Dr. Gitau Mwinyi is another top-rated hypertension doctor who specializes in treating patients with high blood pressure using traditional methods. He operates his own clinic in Nairobi, which is known for being one of the most reliable places to get treatment for high blood pressure.
- Dr. Musa Hassan Muhyadin is an expert in both primary care and hypertension treatment, having worked extensively in both fields over the years. His clinic is popular for its high-quality services, and he regularly attends international conferences to upskill himself on new treatments and strategies for managing hypertension.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Kenya & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare is a very reliable and affordable platform for hypertension treatment. I am happy with the service they provide and my blood pressure is now almost normal.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Kenya.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Kenya that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Kenya will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Kenya helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the level of hypertension treatment and the location of the clinic. However, some general ballpark figures would be that hypertension treatment in Kenya can cost anywhere from $50 to $200 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!