Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Libya
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects millions of people around the world. In Libya, hypertension is a leading cause of death and disability. While there is no cure for hypertension, it can be controlled with proper treatment. There are many different ways to treat hypertension. The most common approach is medication. There are a variety of different medications that can be used to lower blood pressure, and your doctor will work with you to find the best option for you. Other treatment options include lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise, and weight loss. If you have hypertension, it is important to see your doctor regularly to monitor your condition and make sure that your treatment plan is working. With proper treatment, you can live a long and healthy life despite your condition.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Libya. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Libya monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Libya
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Libya
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Libya: Tripoli, Benghazi, Misrata, Zliten, Bayda, Zawiya, Ajdabiya, Tobruk, Sabha, Khoms, Derna, Sabratha, Zuwara, Kufra, Marj, Tajura, Tarhuna, Sirte, Gharyan, Msallata
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Libya
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Libya
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Libya
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Libya
- Dr. Jawad Zaidan is an internationally-renowned cardiologist who specializes in treating heart disease and hypertension. He is currently the director of the Heart Institute at Al-Hamra Hospital in Tripoli. Dr. Zaidan has authored several books on cardiovascular disease, and he has been featured on numerous national television programs to discuss hypertension and heart health issues.
- Dr. Hisham al-Marzouqi is one of the most experienced hypertensive specialists in Libya, having worked at several major hospitals across the country. He currently serves as the head of the division of hypertension at Tripoli’s Al-Wehda Hospital. Dr. Marzouqi is also co-founder and president of The Libyan Hypertension Association (LHA), which was founded in 2001 to promote awareness and education about hypertension among physicians and their patients in Libya.
- Dr. Shadi Hamid – Dr. Hamid is a highly experienced physician with more than 25 years of experience treating patients with hypertension. He is board certified in both internal and cardiovascular medicine and has published extensively on the subject. He currently practices at the Tripoli Medical Centre.
- Dr. Nabil al-Din Khattab – Dr. Khattab is a well-known hypertension specialist who has been working in the field for over 20 years. He is also a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the European Society of Hypertension and has authored several books on hypertension treatment and management. He currently practices at Al Zahra Hospital in Tripoli.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Libya & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been living with hypertension for about 20 years now, and my doctor gave me MantraCare. It has really helped to relax me and I’m so glad I found it.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Libya.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Libya that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Libya will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Libya helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Libya is one of the most expensive countries in the world when it comes to hypertension treatment. For a single month’s worth of medications, patients can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $200. The price of hypertension medications can also vary depending on where you are in Libya. In the capital city of Tripoli, for example, patients can expect to pay about three times as much for medication as they would in rural areas.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!