Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Libya
Libya is a country located in North Africa. The capital of Libya is Tripoli. The population of Libya is approximately 6 million. The official languages of Libya are Arabic and Berber. Libya has a long history of mental health care. Mental health care in Libya has traditionally been provided by family members, community elders, and religious leaders. However, there is a growing recognition of the need for trained mental health professionals in Libya. There are a number of challenges to providing mental health care in Libya. These challenges include the lack of trained mental health professionals, the stigma associated with mental illness, and the lack of access to mental health services. Despite these challenges, there is a growing movement towards providing mental health care in Libya. One way that this is being done is through online therapy. Online therapy is a growing field that allows people to receive mental health care from the comfort of their own homes.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Libya
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Libya
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Libya available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Libya to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Libya from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Libya & the world
“I have had such a positive experience with MantraCare. I was so nervous at first because of my fear of talking to people, but I felt so comfortable after talking with the therapist. He is truly amazing and has helped me so much!”
1 year on MantraCare, Libya
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Libya
- Dr. Hana Al-Saghir – Dr. Al-Saghir is a psychiatrist who specializes in helping people with depression and anxiety. She has a private practice in Tripoli and has been helping people with mental health issues for over 20 years.
- Dr. Fatima Al-Bakoush – Dr. Al-Bakoush is a psychologist who specializes in helping people with grief, stress, and workplace issues. She has a private practice in Benghazi and has been helping people with mental health issues for over 15 years.
- Dr. Najwa Al-Sharif – Dr. Al-Sharif is a psychiatrist who specializes in helping people with PTSD and OCD. She has a private practice in Tobruk and has been helping people with mental health issues for over 10 years.
- Dr. Ahmad Al-Amin is a renowned psychiatrist who has helped many people overcome their mental health challenges. He has a deep understanding of the human mind and is very compassionate toward his patients.
- Dr. Fatima Al-Deeb is another excellent therapist in Libya. She specializes in helping people who have experienced trauma and she has helped many people heal from their PTSD and other challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Libya can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
It depends on the therapist and the type of therapy, but online therapy in Libya can cost anywhere from $20 to $200 per session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Libya. We are the most affordable ways in Libya to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.