Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Libya
Weight Loss Program in Libya
Libya has a population of around 10 million and an obesity rate of around 30% which is higher than any other country in the Arab world. Obesity is an epidemic in Libya, and there is no specific evidence as to why this is the case. However, there are several contributing factors that may be responsible for the high obesity rates in Libya.
One factor that may be contributing to the obesity epidemic in Libya is the high levels of sedentary behaviour. In Libya, only around one-third of the population engage in regular physical activity, which is much lower than in most other countries in the Arab world. This lack of physical activity can lead to weight gain and obesity.Another factor that may be contributing to the high obesity rates in Libya is the high levels of food insecurity.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Libya?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Libya.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Libya
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Libya.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Libya available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Libya.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Libya
Our nutritionists in Libya create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Libya
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Libya: Tripoli, Benghazi, Misratah, Tarhuna, Al Khums, Az Zawiyah, Zawiya, Ajdabiya, Al Ajaylat, Sabha, Sirte, Al Jadid, Tobruk, Zliten, Sabratah, Al Jumayl, Tajura’
10,000+ Happy Customers From Libya & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“After years of being overweight I finally decided that I needed to lose weight and try a program. MantraCare was the first clinic I found in my area, and they have done wonders for me. I lost over 15 pounds on their program and the doctors even helped me change my eating habits so that I won’t gain it back.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Libya will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Libya.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Libya will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Libya will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Zainab Mehdy works for a hospital in Tripoli. She has experience working with both adults and children, and has helped to develop programs that focus on preventing obesity and other chronic diseases. Ms. Mehdy is also involved in fundraising activities, working to help raise money for various charity organizations.
- Aisha Abdulkarim has worked as a nutritionist for more than 20 years, and has developed her own unique approach to helping people achieve better health. Her focus includes promoting healthy eating habits among children, as well as providing support to those affected by chronic diseases such as cancer. Ms. Abdulkarim also runs her own private nutrition clinic, which helps patients from all over Libya receive treatment free of charge.
- Haya al-Sahafli is a qualified dietitian and nutritionist who has worked for many years in hospitals and schools throughout Libya. She is now president of the Libyan Dietetic Association and a member of several international organizations.
- Sayed Salah Abbas, MD, who is the founder and head doctor at the Tripoli Medical Centre for Digestive Diseases. Abbas has been awarded various accolades for his work in digestive health, including being named one of the best doctors in Libya by The National.
- Annie El Khoury, RD, who is a registered dietitian and owner of Annie’s Nutrition & Wellness Center in Tripoli. El Khoury has worked extensively with patients diagnosed with diabetes and other chronic diseases, helping them to improve their diets and manage their health overall.
A weight loss program in Libya can cost anywhere from $50 to $5,000. The average cost of a weight loss program in Libya is $500.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.