Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Mali
In Mali, hypertension is a major health concern. The World Health Organization reports that it is the leading cause of death in the country. According to the Ministry of Health, the prevalence of hypertension in Mali is 8.3%.There are a number of treatment options available for hypertension in Mali. The first line of treatment is usually lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and reducing salt intake. If lifestyle changes are not enough to control blood pressure, medication may be necessary.There are a number of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension. The most common are angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs). These medications work by relaxing blood vessels and lowering blood pressure. Other medications that may be used include diuretics, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers.If hypertension is severe or uncontrolled, it can lead to serious health complications such as heart attack or stroke. Therefore, it is important to see a doctor regularly and to keep blood pressure under control.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Mali. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Mali monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Mali
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Mali
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Mali: Bamako, Sikasso, Kalabancoro, Koutiala, Ségou, Kayes, Kati, Mopti, Niono, Gao, San, Koro, Bla, Bougouni, Mandé, Baguineda-Camp, Kolondiéba, Kolokani, Pelengana, Tombouctou, Koury
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Mali
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Mali
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Mali
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Mali
- Driss Rahimi – Dr. Rahimi is a highly renowned expert in hypertension management and has helped countless patients overcome their condition. He is known for his expertise in both traditional and modern treatments and has been featured in several national publications for his work on behalf of hypertensive patients.
- Djibril Sidibe – Djibril Sidibe is a specialist in cardiology and cardiovascular disease, but also has extensive experience treating hypertension. He is known for his innovative techniques and personalized approach to treatment, which have helped many patients achieve lasting results.
- Driss Lamine Sidibe is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has been working in Mali for more than 20 years. He is known for his expertise in both traditional and modern treatments for hypertension, and he has helped many patients achieve optimal blood pressure levels.
- Driss Soko is another highly experienced hypertension doctor who has worked in Mali for more than 20 years. He is well known for his work in treating heart disease and other complications related to high blood pressure, and he has helped many patients achieve lasting relief from their symptoms.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mali & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension, I tried many medications and it always resulted in side effects. But with MantraCare all of those problems went away. MantraCare treatment is much better than taking pills.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Mali.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Mali that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Mali will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Mali helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment can vary greatly depending on the location and provider. However, one study found that the average cost of hypertension treatment in Mali was $191 per month. This figure may not be representative of all locations in Mali, however, so it’s important to do your own research to find out exactly how much treatment will cost you.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!