Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Mali
Diabetes Treatment in Mali
In Mali, diabetes treatment is an important issue that must be addressed. Diabetes affects thousands of people in the country and can lead to serious health complications if not managed properly. There are a variety of treatments available for those with diabetes in Mali including medication, lifestyle changes and dietary adjustments. Medications such as insulin may be prescribed by doctors to help control blood glucose levels. Lifestyle changes such as engaging in regular physical activity and reducing stress can also help to manage diabetes. Finally, dietary adjustments including choosing foods low in sugar and fat, as well as increasing fiber intake, are important for people with diabetes.
Diabetes is a serious condition that requires dedicated management and treatment in order to ensure proper health outcomes. Those in Mali living with diabetes should seek medical treatment to ensure that their condition is appropriately managed. By working together with health professionals and making lifestyle changes, those with diabetes in Mali can take control of their disease and live a healthy life.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Mali monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Mali
- Driss Ouattara is a highly experienced diabetes doctor who has worked throughout Africa, Europe and North America. He is a specialist in diabetes care and has published numerous articles on the subject.
- Abdelkader Doumbia is an expert in both traditional and modern medicine, which makes him an excellent choice for anyone suffering from diabetes complications. He also runs an outpatient clinic that offers treatments for all types of Diabetes Mellitus conditions including type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes Syndrome.
- Dr. Mohamed Tarek Ouattara is a highly respected diabetes doctor in Mali who has been working on the issue for over 25 years. He is known for his comprehensive treatment approach, which includes regular screenings for blood sugar levels and other health indicators, as well as comprehensive diet and exercise recommendations.
- Driss Maliki is another highly qualified diabetes doctor in Mali who has worked extensively on improving the lives of people with the condition. He has developed several innovative treatments for diabetes including one particular method called “cellulose gum therapy” which uses special cellulose tablets to help lower blood sugar levels.
- Dr. Sidiki Diarra is a highly respected diabetic doctor who specializes in endocrinology and metabolism diseases. He is also an associate professor at University of Bamako Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Diarra has published extensively on diabetes care and treatment options and has received numerous awards for his work in this field.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mali & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am living with Diabetes for the past 10 years and have gone through a lot of treatments during this time. But, none of them was as successful as MantraCare’s diabetes treatment in Mali. From my first visit to their clinic, I felt a sense of security and assurance that I was in the right hands. Their team of doctors, nurses and other medical staff took a holistic approach towards my condition. They not only treated my diabetes with the right medication but also offered me lifestyle advice that has helped me to make much better choices in terms of diet and exercise. Within months of starting their treatment, I could feel a significant difference in my energy levels and overall health. I can now confidently say that MantraCare’s diabetes treatment in Mali has been transformational for me and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a solution. Thank you!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Mali work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Mali.
In Mali, the cost of diabetes treatment can vary depending on the type of treatment that is needed. For example, insulin injections may cost around $30 per month, while oral medications may cost around $10 per month.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.