Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Mali
Weight Loss Program in Mali
Mali is a country located in the north-west of Africa. It has a population of over 12 million people and is one of the poorest countries in the world. Obesity is a major health problem in Mali, and it is estimated that about 60% of the population are overweight or obese. This means that there is a lot of potential for people to lose weight if they want to do so.
There are a number of ways that people can lose weight in Mali. One option is to try to reduce the amount of calories that they eat. Another option is to try to increase their physical activity. There are also a number of different types of diets that people can use to lose weight in Mali.
If you want to lose weight in Mali, it is important to find a diet that works well for you. You need to make sure that you are getting enough protein, carbohydrates, and fats. You also need to make sure that you are getting enough vitamins and minerals. If you are trying to lose weight in Mali, it is important to be patient and willing to work hard.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Mali?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Mali.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Mali
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Mali.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Mali available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Mali.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Mali
Our nutritionists in Mali create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Mali
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Mali: Bamako, Sikasso, Kalabancoro, Koutiala, Ségou, Kayes, Kati, Mopti, Niono, Gao, San, Koro, Bla, Bougouni
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mali & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was looking for a weight loss program treatment to help me lose the extra pounds I had been gaining. MantraCare helped me reach my goal weight and have more energy than I ever have before.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Mali will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Mali.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Mali will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Mali will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Nadia Diallo-Diallo is a registered dietitian andnutritionist who works at the National Institute for Health and Medical Research (INHEM) in Bamako. She has worked at INHEM for over 17 years and is considered one of the country’s leading experts on obesity and diabetes.
- Tiina Saarinen is a registered dietitian who works at the Malian Ministry of Health. She has worked at the ministry for over 10 years and has played a major role in developing country-wide guidelines on food intake and weight management.
- Fatima Djebbar-Zaaloui is a leading nutritionist and spokesperson for the Malian Ministry of Health. She has worked as a dietitian for more than 20 years and has authored several books on nutrition and health. She also lectures nationwide on topics such as weight management, breastfeeding, and food poisoning prevention.
- Mahamadou Kone is an experienced dietitian who has worked in both public and private hospitals across Mali since 1993. He has been involved in research on obesity issues, dietary guidelines development, and child malnutrition interventions.
- Stephanie Tchamba-Bouma is a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) and holds a Doctor of Science in Nutritional Sciences from Colorado State University. She has worked as a dietitian for over 15 years, and has experience working with a variety of populations, including athletes, pregnant women, and those with chronic illnesses. Her expertise includes weight loss and maintenance, diabetes management, and food allergies/sensitivities. Stephanie is currently the director of nutrition at Denver Broncos Sports Performance Center.
The cost of a weight loss program in Mali will vary depending on the type of program you choose and the length of time you participate. The average cost of a weight loss program in Mali is $50-$100 USD per month.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.