Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Mozambique
In Mozambique, hypertension treatment is done through a combination of medication and lifestyle changes. The first step in treatment is usually to start taking medication to lower blood pressure. There are many different types of blood pressure medications, and the best one for you will be determined by your doctor. In addition to medication, lifestyle changes can also help to lower blood pressure. These changes include eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and avoiding tobacco and excessive alcohol use. Making these lifestyle changes can help to lower blood pressure and improve your overall health.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Mozambique. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Mozambique monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Mozambique
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Mozambique
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Mozambique: Matola, Maputo, Nampula, Beira, Chimoio, Quelimane, Tete, Nacala, Lichinga, Pemba, Mocuba, Gurúè, Xai Xai, Maxixe, Angoche, Inhambane, Cuamba
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Mozambique
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Mozambique
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Mozambique
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Mozambique
- Dr. Gomes-Domingues is highly experienced and skilled in treating hypertension patients with all types of medications and treatments. Her clinic is always busy, and she has a good reputation among her peers. If you are looking for an excellent hypertension doctor in Maputo, Dr. Gomes-Domingues should be your first choice.
- Dr. Diogo de Sousa Andrade – Dr. de Sousa Andrade is a highly respected cardiologist and hypertension specialist who runs a clinic in Maputo. He has written several books on the subject and is well known for his innovative treatments for hypertension patients.
- Dr. Leonardo Pinto Mendes – Another highly respected doctor, Dr. Leonardo Pinto Mendes works at the Universidade Eduardo Mondlane – UEM – in Maputo. He specializes in treating heart disease and hypertension and is also an expert in using surgery to treat these conditions.
- Dr. Rui Maciel Monteiro – A well-known cardiovascular specialist, Dr. Rui Maciel Monteiro works at a hospital in Beira province. He has written extensively on hypertension therapy and is considered to be one of Mozambique’s leading experts on the subject.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mozambique & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was afraid to talk with my doctor because I thought they would start offering me medication and that’s what I wanted to avoid. MantraCare is a great service, so I can talk to them without any pressure and they actually give me a solution for my high blood pressure.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Mozambique.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Mozambique that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Mozambique will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Mozambique helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertensive patients in Mozambique are usually treated with medication, lifestyle modification, and/or surgery. The cost of hypertension treatment in Mozambique ranges from $100 to $200 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!