Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Mozambique
Weight Loss Program in Mozambique
Mozambique is one of the poorest countries in the world, and obesity is a major public health problem. Obesity is defined as a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more, and Mozambique has a population with a BMI of 36.8. About one-third of Mozambican adults are obese, and the prevalence of obesity is even higher in rural areas.Obesity is a major public health problem in Mozambique.
According to the World Health Organization, obesity is defined as a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more, and Mozambique has a population with a BMI of 36.8. About one-third of Mozambican adults are obese, and the prevalence of obesity is even higher in rural areas.
The main causes of obesity in Mozambique are excessive eating and lack of exercise. Excessive eating includes overeating and eating unhealthy foods, while lack of exercise includes not being active enough and not having enough physical activity.Obesity is a major public health problem in Mozambique, and there are many ways to combat it.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Mozambique?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Mozambique.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Mozambique
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Mozambique.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Mozambique available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Mozambique.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Mozambique
Our nutritionists in Mozambique create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Mozambique
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Mozambique: Matola, Maputo, Nampula, Beira, Chimoio, Quelimane, Tete, Nacala, Lichinga, Pemba, Mocuba, Gurúè, Xai-Xai, Maxixe, Angoche, Inhambane, Cuamba
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mozambique & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been on the weight loss program treatment by MantraCare for a couple months now and I have lost twenty pounds. It has been so easy to lose the weight I wanted too! I feel better about myself and it’s so much easier to buy clothes.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Mozambique will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Mozambique.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Mozambique will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Mozambique will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Rosangela Giraldeau is a world-renowned nutritionist and author who runs her own clinical practice in Maputo. She has published extensively on topics such as weight loss, heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
- Regina Razafindrakoto is a highly successful registered dietitian with nearly 20 years of experience working with patients from all over Mozambique. She offers individualized advice on healthy eating, exercise, and stress management.
- Elvira Domingues is a registered nutritionist who specializes in helping individuals maintain a healthy weight through balanced eating habits and regular physical activity. She also provides counseling for people struggling with an addiction to food or alcohol.
- Viviane Nhamo Mabunda is Mozambique’s most well-known dietitian, and she has worked with the country’s health ministry for more than two decades. She is also the director of the School of Dietetics at Maputo University. In her work, she focuses on public health issues, including obesity and malnutrition. Mabunda has written several books on diet and nutrition, and she also gives lectures around the world.
- Maria Eugénia de Matos is a senior lecturer in human nutrition at the University of Lisbon in Portugal and a member of the European Society of Nutrition and Metabolism (ESNM). She also serves as president of the Portuguese Nutrition Society, chairwoman of the Scientific Committee for Dietary Supplements for Sport (CNPq), and member of numerous editorial boards. De Matos’ research focuses on obesity prevention, food security, micronutrient deficiencies, maternalnutrition issues in low-income countries, pediatric nutrition, and cereal science.
The cost of a weight loss program in Mozambique can vary depending on the type of program and the length of time it takes to complete the program. The average cost of a weight loss program in Mozambique is $500.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements