Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Mozambique
PCOS Treatment in Mozambique
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Mozambique helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Mozambique who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Mozambique to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Mozambique can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Mozambique will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Mozambique?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Mozambique
- Dr. Nuno de Sousa Tavares is a highly respected and experienced PCOS doctor who has been treating patients in Mozambique for over 10 years. He is known for his expertise in managing complicated cases of PCOS, and also has a strong focus on diet and nutrition.
- Dr. Maria Paula Rodrigues is another highly qualified PCOS doctor who has treated many patients over the years in Mozambique. She has a wealth of experience dealing with all aspects of PCOS, including diet, exercise, and hormone therapy.
- Dr. Nuno Manuel Alves Rodrigues has years of experience treating women with this condition, and he has developed several unique treatments for PCOS that have been successful in restoring fertility and improving symptoms. If you are struggling with PCOS, Dr. Rodrigues is an excellent option for care.
- Dr. Luanda Menezes de Carvalho is another excellent PCOS doctor in Mozambique. She specializes in helping women achieve pregnancy through assisted reproductive technologies (ART). Her clinic offers treatments such as IVF and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), which are often successful in achieving pregnancy for women with PCOS. If you are considering assisted reproductive technologies as your next step, Dr. de Carvalho is an excellent choice for your doctor.
- Dr. Moacir Pinto de Andrade is a renowned PCOS doctor in Mozambique. He has been working with patients with this condition for over 15 years and has a wealth of experience to offer. Dr. Pinto de Andrade is known for his comprehensive approach to PCOS treatment, which includes both traditional and alternative therapies. If you are looking for an expert on PCOS care, Dr. Pinto de Andrade is the doctor you need to see!
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Mozambique.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Mozambique who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Mozambique & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) at a very young age, and it had been a tough journey trying to find the right treatment. I tried many traditional treatments but nothing helped. Then I heard about MantraCare from Mozambique. After doing some research and speaking with one of their health professionals, I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad that I did! After two months of regular treatments, my symptoms began to slowly improve. After six months, they had almost completely disappeared. My menstrual cycle normalized and my fertility increased significantly: all with no side effects! MantraCare provided me with a personalized program that was tailored to my specific needs. Not only did they offer medical advice, but their cultural approach to healing allowed me to feel more connected and empowered in my treatment. I highly recommend MantraCare for any women struggling with PCOS or other reproductive health issues. They are truly a blessing! Thank you MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Mozambique
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Mozambique are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Mozambique work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Mozambique who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Mozambique. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
In Mozambique, the average cost for PCOS treatment is around $3,000 USD. This price range varies depending on the provider and the severity of the PCOS condition. In some cases, outpatient care only costs around $500 USD, while more intensive interventions can cost upwards of $10,000 USD.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.
FREE PCOS Assessment