Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Oman
Oman is a country located in the Middle East. The official language of Oman is Arabic. The currency of Oman is the Omani rial. Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects many people in Oman. If left untreated, hypertension can lead to serious health problems, such as heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. There are many different ways to treat hypertension. Some people may need to take medication to control their blood pressure. Others may need to make lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can keep your blood pressure under control and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Oman. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Oman monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Oman
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Oman
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Oman: Muscat, Seeb, Salalah, Bawshar, Sohar, As Suwayq, Ibri, Saham, Rustaq, Buraimi, Nizwa, Sur
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Oman
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Oman
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Oman
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Oman
- Dr. Saddam Hussein Al-Shamsi is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been practicing medicine for over 30 years. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and has experience treating both acute and chronic cases of hypertension. Dr. Saddam Hussein Al-Shamsi provides comprehensive care for his patients, including medication management, lifestyle counseling, and cardiovascular screening and prevention services.
- Dr. Sulaiman bin Mohammed al-Qatami is another experienced hypertension specialist who has worked at several prestigious hospitals in Oman including Dhofar Hospital and Sultan Qaboos University Hospital. He is currently affiliated with Salmaniyah Medical Complex in Muscat where he provides treatment for a wide range of conditions, including hypertension. Dr. Sulaiman bin Mohammed al-Qatami is highly respected by his peers and has received numerous awards for his work in the field of hypertension treatment and research.
- Dr. Fahad Al Mutawaibani is a well-respected hypertension doctor who has worked extensively in the field of cardiology. He is also an expert in anti-hypertensive medication and has authored several medical books on the subject.
- Dr. Mohammed Al Saadi is another world-renowned hypertension doctor who has been involved with research into the causes and treatment of high blood pressure for more than two decades. He is also a member of several professional bodies, including the American Heart Association (AHA).
10,000+ Happy Customers From Oman & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been diagnosed with hypertension for the last few years and was on medication. I really disliked the side effects of my medicine and decided to search for an alternative. I found MantraCare and now I don’t need to take any medication. Thank you so much for changing my life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Oman.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Oman that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Oman will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Oman helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a problem that affects many people around the world and Oman is no exception. In Oman, hypertension affects around one in four people, which is considerably higher than the global average of one in ten. The cost of hypertension treatment in Oman varies depending on the severity of the condition, but typically it costs between 300 and 800 Omani rials (US$60 to $160) per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!