Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Oman
Weight Loss Program in Oman
There are a few things to keep in mind when trying to lose weight in Oman. First and foremost, it is important to make sure that you are eating a balanced and healthy diet. Secondly, it is important to be physically active everyday. Thirdly, it is important to find a weight loss doctor in Oman who can help you achieve your desired results.
When trying to lose weight in Oman, it is important to make sure that you are eating a balanced and healthy diet. You should aim for at least five servings of fruits and vegetables each day, as well as limiting your intake of processed foods and sugary drinks. Additionally, you should increase your physical activity by taking walks or doing exercises on a regular basis. Finally, it is important to find a weight loss doctor in Oman who can help you achieve your desired results.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Oman?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Oman.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Oman
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Oman.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Oman available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Oman.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Oman
Our nutritionists in Oman create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Oman
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Oman: Muscat, Seeb, Salalah, Bawshar, Sohar, As Suwayq, `Ibri, Saham, Barka’, Rustaq, Al Buraymi, Nizwa, Sur, Bahla’, Al Khaburah
10,000+ Happy Customers From Oman & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“The program has been an amazing help. I’m feeling so great and I’m in the best shape of my life right now. My friends are all asking me how I got this way, and I tell them that it’s thanks to MantraCare.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Oman will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Oman.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Oman will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Oman will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Nader Al Saleh has worked as a dietitian for many years and has a lot of experience working with different types of people. He has also written several books about diet and nutrition, which makes him an expert on the topic. He is always willing to help people improve their diets and live healthier lives.
- Rania Khamis has been working as a dietitian for many years and has a lot of knowledge about food and nutrition. She is always willing to help people find solutions to their nutrition problems, no matter how big or small they may be. She is a respected member of the health community in Oman and can provide advice to anyone who needs it.
- Dr. Mona Al Otaiba is a renowned nutritionist and expert on the benefits of a healthy diet. She has worked with the royal family of Oman and has written several books on the topic. Her services are available to private clients and she also teaches at local universities.
- Mrs. Yasmin Fahmi is a registered dietitian and member of the American Dietetic Association (ADA). She has experience working with both individual patients and large groups, providing dietary advice for various health concerns such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease, and cancer. She also provides meals for hospitalized patients.
- Nadia Al-Khalifa is a certified dietitian and has years of experience working with clients of all ages. She has worked at several hospitals and clinics in Oman, and her expertise includes helping people achieve their health and fitness goals.
The cost of a weight loss program in Oman depends on several factors, such as the type and length of program you choose. Generally speaking, expect to pay anywhere from 100-300 OMR for an average one month program.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.