Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Oman
Diabetes Treatment in Oman
Diabetes is a major health concern in Oman, with almost 10% of the population diagnosed with this condition. Diabetes treatment in Oman has been undergoing some major changes in recent years, and there are now many different options available for managing diabetes and reducing its long-term complications.
Patients can choose from lifestyle modifications such as diet and exercise, medications to help manage blood glucose levels, or a combination of both approaches. Diabetes self-management education is also highly recommended for all those living with diabetes, as it helps them to better understand the condition and gain insight into how to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Oman has made great strides in improving access to diabetes medications over the past few years. Diabetes medications are now widely available in pharmacies and hospitals, as well as through online services. This has allowed for more efficient and cost-effective treatment of diabetes. Additionally, the Ministry of Health (MOH) provides a range of subsidies on certain diabetes drugs to make them more affordable for patients.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Oman monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Oman
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Jabri is a highly experienced diabetes doctor who has helped thousands of patients around the world manage their disease successfully. He has a special focus on helping people with type 2 diabetes, and he has worked extensively to develop new ways to treat and prevent the disease.
- Dr. Amal Khalifa is a renowned expert in the field of endocrinology, and she has devoted her career to helping people with diabetes live healthier lives. She is an expert in both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, and she can provide you with comprehensive treatment plans that will help you manage your condition effectively
- Dr. Salem Al-Habsi is another highly experienced diabetes doctor in Oman. He has worked extensively on the management of diabetes and has published several articles on the subject. Dr. Al-Habsi is also well known for his work in promoting healthy eating habits for people with diabetes.
- Dr. Hossein Sheikholeslami-Dokhtari is an excellent diabetes doctor who has been practicing for over 20 years. He has a strong background in both diabetes and endocrinology, which gives him a great understanding of the disease. He is also very experienced in treating diabetes with medications and nutrition therapy. Dr. Sheikholeslami-Dokhtari is highly regarded by his patients, and many have said that he was one of the most helpful and knowledgeable doctors they had ever met.
- Dr. Samer Najjar is another excellent diabetic doctor who has been practicing for over 15 years. He has a strong background in both medicine and diabetes, which gives him a great understanding of the disease. Dr. Najjar is also very experienced in treating diabetes with medications and nutrition therapy. His patients tend to appreciate his practical approach to diabetes care, as well as his willingness to listen to their concerns and offer them personalized treatment plans.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Oman & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been suffering from diabetes for over 6 years and taking medication regularly, but nothing seemed to help. I was referred to MantraCare by a family member who had experienced their expertise in treating similar conditions so I decided to give it a try. Their approach to treatment is holistic and personalized which I found very helpful as they took the time to understand my medical history and suggest treatment options that suited me. The doctors at MantraCare listened patiently to my concerns and prescribed the right medication. They also implemented lifestyle modifications that I could make to improve my health. All in all, they created a personalized plan tailored just for me which was very effective.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Oman work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Oman.
The cost of insulin in Oman is relatively affordable, with a vial of insulin costing around 2 OMR (approximately $5 USD). This is significantly cheaper than in many developed countries, where a vial of insulin can cost upwards of $100 USD.
If you require other medications to manage your diabetes, such as metformin or glipizide, these will also be relatively affordable in Oman. A month’s supply of metformin costs around 10 OMR (approximately $26 USD), while a month’s supply of glipizide costs around 5 OMR (approximately $13 USD).
In terms of more invasive treatments, such as insulin pump therapy or continuous glucose monitoring (CGM), the costs begin to increase. An insulin pump typically costs between 500 and 1,000 OMR (approximately $1,300 – $2,600 USD), while a CGM system can cost between 250 and 500 OMR (approximately $650 – $1,300 USD).Ultimately, the best way to get an accurate estimate
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.