Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Somalia
When it comes to hypertension treatment in Somalia, there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost, it is important to keep your blood pressure under control. This can be done by making lifestyle changes such as eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and avoiding smoking. If lifestyle changes are not enough to control your blood pressure, you may need to take medication. There are a variety of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension. The most common include ACE inhibitors, beta blockers, and diuretics. These medications can be taken alone or in combination with each other. It is important to work with your doctor to find the best medication or combination of medications for you. In addition to taking medication, there are a few other things you can do to help treat hypertension. Getting regular exercise and losing weight can help lower your blood pressure. You should also avoid salt and alcohol, as these can raise your blood pressure. If you have hypertension, it is important to monitor your blood pressure at home and visit your doctor regularly so that any necessary changes can be made to your treatment plan.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Somalia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Somalia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Somalia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Somalia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Somalia: Mogadishu, Hargeisa, Burco, Baydhabo, Beledweyne, Borama, Marka, Kismayo, Bosaso, Jowhar, Galkaio, Erigavo, Jilib, Bardera, Hudur, Dhuusamareeb, Las Anod, Garoowe, Garbahare
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Somalia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Somalia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Somalia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Somalia
- Dr. Mohammed Sharif is a renowned hypertension doctor who has been practicing for over 30 years. He is also the chairman of the Somali Hypertension Association and has written many articles on hypertension and its treatment.
- Dr. Ibrahim Hassan is another highly qualified hypertension doctor who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is also a member of several medical associations and has published several papers on hypertension.
- Dr. Hassan Sheikh Mohamed is a specialist in hypertension who has been working in Somalia for over 20 years. He is a highly respected doctor and his patients swear by his treatments.
- Dr. Abdikadir Mohamoud is another highly skilled hypertension doctor who has worked in Somalia for over 15 years. He is also well known for his effective treatments and care for his patients.
- Dr. Mohamed Hassan – This physician is well-known for his expertise in treating hypertension, and he has been working to help people in the Somali community get the treatment they need for years.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Somalia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been hypertensive for a long time, and my doctor prescribed me medicines that just didn’t work out for me. My blood pressure would keep going up and down. I finally switched to MantraCare and it is working wonders. I am no longer taking as many pills and now my blood pressure is normal!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Somalia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Somalia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Somalia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Somalia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The cost of hypertension treatment in Somalia is high due to the lack of access to health care. There is a shortage of specialists and medications, and patients often have to travel long distances to receive treatment. Some patients resort to using traditional methods such as herbs or traditional medicine instead of seeking medical help. The cost of hypertension treatment in Somalia can range from $150-$300 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!