Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Somalia
PCOS Treatment in Somalia
PCOS is a condition that affects the ovaries and can lead to infertility. There is no one-size-fits-all treatment for PCOS, but some treatments include weight loss, exercise, and a balanced diet. If you are living with PCOS, there are many things you can do to manage the condition.
In Somalia, there is little awareness or knowledge about PCOS, which makes it difficult to find reliable information or treatments. However, there are a few clinics in Somalia that offer PCOS treatment. In order to qualify for PCOS treatment in Somalia, you will need to have a diagnosis from your doctor. Once you have been diagnosed with PCOS, the clinic will work with you to create a treatment plan.
The treatment plan may include lifestyle changes such as weight loss and exercise, as well as medications such as birth control pills or testosterone injections. Depending on the severity of your condition, some patients may also need surgery to remove excess ovarian tissue. There is still much to learn about PCOS and its treatments in Somalia. However, with the help of local clinics and support groups, individuals living with PCOS can begin to improve their quality of life.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Somalia helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Somalia who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Somalia to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Somalia can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Somalia will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Somalia?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Somalia
- Dr. Mohamud Mohamed Nur is a highly respected and experienced PCOS doctor who has helped countless women achieve successful pregnancies and healthy pregnancies overall. He is also an expert in dealing with other fertility issues, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- Aziz Ahmed Mohamed is another highly experienced and respected PCOS doctor, Aziz Ahmed Mohamed has worked extensively on helping women manage their condition and improve their pregnancy outcomes. He is also well-versed in treating other fertility issues, such as endometriosis and thyroid disorders.
- Dr. Laura Berman is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist who specializes in treating women with PCOS. She has a wealth of experience working with this condition, and is highly respected within the medical community for her work in this field. Dr. Berman also has a special interest in weight loss surgery for women with PCOS, which she typically performs as part of her overall treatment plan.
- Dr. Jeffrey Rubin is a gynecologist who has been working specifically with PCOS patients for more than 15 years. He is nationally known for his expertise in this area, and has written several books on the subject. Dr. Rubin also has extensive experience working with ob/gyn clinics across the country to provide comprehensive care for women with PCOS.
- Dr. Mohamed Hussein Abdille is a specialist in reproductive health care, and he has experience treating both men and women with PCOS. He is able to provide a wide range of services, including testing and treatment for fertility problems.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Somalia.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Somalia who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Somalia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had PCOS for over three years and was struggling to find a way to manage my symptoms. I heard about MantraCare from a friend and decided to give it a try. After only three weeks of taking the natural supplement, I saw remarkable results. My facial hair growth had decreased significantly and my menstrual cycle became more regular than ever before. I can’t express enough gratitude for the relief and quality of life MantraCare has provided me with! I would highly recommend them to anyone suffering from PCOS. Thank you so much, MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Somalia
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Somalia are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Somalia work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Somalia who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Somalia. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
A general estimate would suggest that PCOS treatment in Somalia can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 per month.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.