Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Somalia
Weight Loss Program in Somalia
Somalia is one of the poorest countries in the world. It has a high obesity rate, and obesity is a major health concern. Obesity is linked to many health problems, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and some types of cancer.
Obesity is also a major contributor to poverty and social inequality. People who are obese tend to be more likely to be poor and have low levels of education. Obesity can also lead to social isolation and discrimination.
There are many ways that people can lose weight in Somalia. Some people find that they need to reduce their calorie intake by eating fewer snacks and meals. Others find that they need to exercise more. Both of these approaches are important for weight loss in Somalia. If people can lose weight easily and safely, it will encourage them to keep on with the weight loss program.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Somalia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Somalia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Somalia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Somalia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Somalia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Somalia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Somalia
Our nutritionists in Somalia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Somalia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Somalia: Mogadishu, Hargeysa, Borama, Burao, Kismayo, Merca, Bosaso, Jamame, Erigavo, Baidoa, Las Anod, Beled Hawo, Afgooye, Galkayo, Garoowe, Beledweyne, Qoryoley
10,000+ Happy Customers From Somalia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been struggling with my weight for a long time. I have tried every diet and exercise program out there, but nothing has worked and it always leaves me feeling exhausted. MantraCare was not just different, they were the difference in my life. They helped me understand what was going on inside my body, which allowed me to shed weight quickly and easily.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Somalia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Somalia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Somalia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Somalia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Fadumo Yusuf Omar is a Somali Dietitian and Nutritionist who specializes in weight loss and chronic diseases. She has worked with refugees and others living in poverty, providing them with healthy food options and counseling on nutrition and exercise.
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a Somali-born author and political commentator who has spoken out against Islamism and rape culture in Somalia. She also founded the AHA Foundation, which provides humanitarian aid to women and girls living in conflict zones around the world.
- Nurhan Dincer is a Turkish-born Dietitian who specializes in pediatric nutrition and obesity treatment. She has been working in Somalia since 2016, providing health care to vulnerable children affected by famine, war, and displacement.
- Maamoun Abdulkarim is a leading nutritionist and weight management specialist who has worked with various UN agencies and NGOs, including the World Food Programme. Abdulkarim has authored numerous publications on food security and nutrition, and he also provides nutritional counseling to patients at Addis Ababa University Hospital.
- Noor Iman is an award-winning nutritionist and bestselling author who has worked in both developing and developed countries. Iman has authored or coauthored more than 20 books on different aspects of nutrition, including her most recent work, “The Somali Kitchen: A Guide to Healthy Eating.” Her work has been featured in Newsweek, The Guardian, GQ Africa, Women’s Health Magazine, Shape Magazine Asia Pacific Edition, Cosmopolitan Malaysia, and The News Review magazine (Somalia).
The cost of a weight loss program in Somalia varies depending on the type of program that is chosen and its duration. Generally, programs range from around $200 to $400 for a single month-long session.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.